I am the luckiest Man alive!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today, my husband and I are celebrating our 33rd anniversary. I moved in with him when I was 20 and a junior in college. Who knew it would last this long. I have never felt so loved as I do right now after 33 years. It's a good feeling. Here's some pics of him and me that we had taken a few years ago.

Attachments

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today, my husband and I are celebrating our 33rd anniversary. I moved in with him when I was 20 and a junior in college. Who knew it would last this long. I have never felt so loved as I do right now after 33 years. It's a good feeling. Here's some pics of him and me that we had taken a few years ago.
Congrats!!!!!:smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! Congratulations!!! I think that's wonderful! I love the photos!

Do you have anything special planned?

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow! In a sometimes reluctant and cynical world, that's Quite Something. Cheers from Finland!:smile:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! Congratulations!!! I think that's wonderful! I love the photos!

Do you have anything special planned?
We're having dinner at our favorite restaurant and then spending the rest of the evening at home.......alone with each other.

D

deleted3782

I've always had gay friends who multiply the years gay couples are together by some number and say "OMG, 33 years?!?! That's 165 in straight years!" because we don't hear enough about couples like you who have long lasting relationships. Congrats on your happy milestone, and thanks for being great role models for the rest of us who have not yet achieved your accomplishment!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We're having dinner at our favorite restaurant and then spending the rest of the evening at home.......alone with each other.

That sounds lovely. :smile:

I've always had gay friends who multiply the years gay couples are together by some number and say "OMG, 33 years?!?! That's 165 in straight years!" because we don't hear enough about couples like you who have long lasting relationships. Congrats on your happy milestone, and thanks for being great role models for the rest of us who have not yet achieved your accomplishment!

That's hilarious!

And untrue in my experience. I only know one couple that has been together since I was 18, and they're gay!