I am the whore of my workmates!

Hello!

I was a nice girl, but then my workmates made me to strip to them!

Now I am their whore!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello!

I was a nice girl, but then my workmates made me to strip to them!

Now I am their whore!

odd u didn't call the police or something...when someone or a group of 'people' point a gun to your head, heart...i can see where they made u do something under duress...

however, if there were no guns or lethal weapons envolved...looks like, u made a bad to poor decision...if possible find a new job...let it go..learn from this whore like activity you seem to have enjoyed...

i was 8 yrs old when i was abducted...all kinds of sexual molestation fell my way...i was blindfolded, bound...hands and feet...and stripped of my clothes...my point is..i couldn't talk about it for 25 yrs...i felt dirty, shamed, and that everyone was looking at me..like...WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU...i would of never told anyone of that devastating event...ever...after years of therapy...i will acknowledge the event took place...but...hard pressed to talk about it...

so, check ur character and your conscience...see if u enjoyed this...and want more...or are in need of some attention from men...in doing so, you will find the courage to re gain your character and conscience...
and remember...watch your thoughts, they become your words, watch your words, they become your actions...watch your actions...they become your destiny...

robbie oros

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
11, I'm sorry to hear about your story.... this "woman" isn't real. She's a fake. However, it's wonderful to read that you took all that time to open yourself to the site.