I am thinking about getting my cock tattooed...

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can anyone explain the phenomenon or prevalence of tattoos nowadays? They're everywhere and I don't understand why young people, especially, go for this. I sort of compare it to smoking. If my BFF and all my periphery friends are doing it, I should be doing it..... a real character flaw, IMHO!

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you mean pain?

Well I already did get my cock pierced and it didn't hurt nearly as much as getting my nipples pierced.

And I've got three tattooes already so I know what to expect from that procedure.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can anyone explain the phenomenon or prevalence of tattoos nowadays? They're everywhere and I don't understand why young people, especially, go for this. I sort of compare it to smoking. If my BFF and all my periphery friends are doing it, I should be doing it..... a real character flaw, IMHO!

It seems fairly harmless. However, doing something just because others are doing it is not always reasonable; often it is silly and sometimes it is actually destructive.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
here is something that I have noticed at work.... Management, no tatoos, non-management, a lot of tatoos.

ShowMeMoMeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been wanted to get some ink in mine for some time. Most cock tattoos just don't look good due to the elasticity of the skin; do you want it to look better when hard or soft &c.

I'm thinking about just doing a tribal on the side of it; or some flames ... I kicked around getting "assembled on date:" and my birthday on it. I don't think lettering would turn out well.

I've seen a lot of bad tattooed cocks.
I'm a HUGE ADDIDAS THUG, what better tribute than ADDIDAS Spelt DOWN the top of my cock... Unforseen Fail. In the flacid state, I must explain to my current and all future "Cock gobblers" why my Cock says AIDS =-=-=-=-=-= yes, I am totally and completely full of shit. My Brother owns a Tattoo Shop, and I sprung that on him :eek:) OH, and a LARGE cost is the whole, How much DO you offer a Man who looks like a Large Biker, Appears to enjoy pain if you count the many piercings. I'd PAY HIM WELL Oh, and being gay for some of us, might just come naturally to offer a return in kind reach around... Uhh, Yeah - Thats why its customary for delivering Mothers to HOLD onto the expectant father penis for for support and stability during Child Birth :eek:)

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
I love tats bro, got quite a few but I wouldn't tat my meat dude. I have sen a few tho. Snake eyes, candy cane, flames, snake, where it comes from your body and your dick is the head of snake nd my fb was the USDA beef stamp ,lol

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the - serious and some not so serious - comments.

I appreciate that getting my cock tattooed would be a big deal.

I will give it a great deal of thought before doing anything about it, but if I found a design that I really liked, and someone to do it I would not hesitate.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been wanting to do this for years now but have gotten constant resistance from my GF. We've played with henna before and she liked the look of that but says she's not sure if she'd like to see it everyday with perm-ink. Time will tell I guess!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
here is something that I have noticed at work.... Management, no tatoos, non-management, a lot of tatoos.

That reminds me of an article I read a few years ago.

A doctor specialized in removing tattoos. The reason people wanted them removed was that the tattoos limited their employment opportunities. And, the removal process was exceedingly difficult, painful, time-consuming, and expensive when large areas were tattooed.

Being tattooed in places that are normally covered by clothing may be harmless, but being tattooed in other areas of the body could be a significant economic disadvantage. However, I would strongly advise against any tattoos that are not normally covered by clothing.

A man that I've seen in the supermarket twice has his entire face completely covered in tattoos. It's so distracting that it is almost impossible to discern his facial features or expressions. It would be interesting to know what kind of life he has, whether he could even get a job, or why he made the decision to cover his face with tattoos.

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently visited x-tube and saw a beautiful tatted cock even on his head and shaft. It looked quite good. He was ramming a vagina so I had a bit of a time seeing what the tat really looked like. but the lines looked good.

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In my work (I am a doctor), I often seen elderly patients with tattoos - they look terrible when the skin starts to sag, and wrinkle. What may have been very hip or cool when one is 20, looks simply awful at 80. I certainly wouldn't advise it.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One rule I've always used, for anything that would be remotely permanent, is meaning. Does it have meaning?

Tattoos have never been a personal favorite. But, for example with US Marines, it is pretty much a given that they will have the anchor, or Chesty tattooed on their forearm. And, I don't begrudge them that. It is a meaningful symbol, and one which will stir memories throughout their lives.

It's also a classic symbol, and that's important for something that will be as permanent as a tattoo. The current fascination with tribal art, or tramp stamps may not be so "fascinating" in 50 years. But your tattoo will still be there, even if you're a Grandpa!

I am trying to lose a significant amount of weight, and nearly 12" in my waist. When finished, I am sincerely considering rewarding myself with a *genuine* Maori moko...in fact, it's already been approved by one of their tribal leaders. Moko are a specific tribal tattoo, ideographic in nature, that tell a story, and which are unique to the wearer.

Definitely meaningful.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The moko would be on the shoulder/chest, and would be visible only with a tank top or bare chested.

I've never understood the people who get highly visible and/or offensive tattoos. I saw one guy with a facial tattoo...the whole face! Another one had swastikas on his neck! Gimme' a break.