I am worried about Jamaica

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hurricane dean is on track to hit jamaica in a few hours.As it looks now the worst of the winds is going to be south of the Island.Some mite say why do i care,well i am going there again in November.I go down and help with a Humantarian project.Last yr i was there and saw the damage Gilbert did in the 80s.So yes i am kinda of worried about the friends i made and what i will see when i go back.Ok sorry for the downer.Back to your local cock watching

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thickhead, I wish I could allay your concerns but I have some slightly bad news: hurricanes are often stronger on their north or northeast sides. If the storm goes south of Jamaica, that means ... umm nevermind.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been watching the path of hurricane Dean* as well. We have friends who retired there a few years ago as well has friends here who are Jamaican antives and visit every August. My mom has been trying to reach them for 3 days to say board up the windows and get the hell out of dodge!

I freely admit LPSG is not my only odd adiction. I LOVE the weather channel! I have a big crush on Jim Cantore.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is going to be very bad...i hope for the least amount of damage and destruction possible.

fingers are crossed for them

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It`s not a downer, if you want a downer read some of my threads, lol, it shows me that your a caring person and thats hard to come by in todays society, your awsome.

lafever

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, our prayers are with the people of Jamaica even as we keep a close eye and hold our own breaths, here where nothing is cetain (and where we've been thru it all, almost exactly two years ago).

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been watching the path of hurricane Dean* as well. We have friends who retired there a few years ago as well has friends here who are Jamaican antives and visit every August. My mom has been trying to reach them for 3 days to say board up the windows and get the hell out of dodge!

I freely admit LPSG is not my only odd adiction. I LOVE the weather channel! I have a big crush on Jim Cantore.

My friends tell me I look like Jim Cantore, that is before he went totally shaven & bald on us. Funny, a few years before he went with the "do it yourself" Wahl clipper cut, I was ahead of him on that, but he's taken to the bald shaven look long before me. I started with a receding hairline probably around 1990 or so and started doing the Wahl cut myself (those clippers have paid for themselves several times over), losing my hair with dignity, no Rogaine for me.

Anyway, those Caribbean islands, those people are like cockroaches in terms of being a resilient group that weathers the storm (no offense intended), they take cover, the storm goes thru and before you know it they're back out and about smoking weed and looking for the next Alabama tourist to molest. ;)