I apologize to anyone i`ve offended

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by lafever, Aug 18, 2007.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please except my sincere appaulagy to all those at lpsg, i did not intend to hurt anyone that was threading to me, nor did i intend to ignore anyones posts. My friend needed me and i believe her story, if i went out of bounds posting names it was done out of passion for my friend who is now my ex-girlfriend. I can promise you it will never happen again. We live in a place where alot of things that go on are not addressed but mearley swept under the rug, the good old boy system. I`m willing to take on the conciquences of my actions, as i type fast i wanted to make a record of what happened to her since i believe her story, she too was a police officer, she new that we were breaking up and she had accepted that and was willing to confide in me the truth. Maybe someone out there will have the courage to investigate these matters as i am not in a position to do so, i believe in my heart that it took me being on lpsg to break her down to spill the truth, the whole truth so help her god. Maybe she`ll finally get the justice she deserves, she was a good police officer and its a shame that stuff like that goes on in this world. I stood by her even though she fought it, thats what friends do. Again i send my sincere appaulagies to lpsg and to all those out their who are my friends.

lafever

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Chill dude. It's all good.

3. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

It's apology/apologize. I hate when my spelling is corrected, but it is a much simpler word to spell than the way you spell it.

So you broke up since you first posted the story 13 hours ago, good for you.:rolleyes:

no apology is needed, you did not hurt anyone. (unless you were lying, but then you only hurt yourself) Just do not post anyone's full name on here as your post may have to be removed. We do not know those people anyway. Use initials if you feel you need to.

I'm glad you were able to get something off your chest.

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, good luck lafever. Let us know how it goes. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted