I apologize to YourAvgGuy

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Knockernail, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

I don´t want to annoy with this, but i´ve said somethings publicly, and as i´ve seen i was wrong, publicly i want to apologize. I´m sorry.

The post of Naughty showed me that i didn´t have got information enough to give my opinion as i did.

I hope you´ll understand that i ´m stubborn and pigheaded, but i´m not a bad one; i was convinced that i was right, so i was so bigot. With that subject i don´t like to be obliging.

I think i hurted you and made you feel uncomfortable, and i´ve got no one excuse. I hope you´ll forgive me and we´ll have got another chance to be right.

2. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Knockernail,

Thank you for your apology. I accept and likewise, I too owe you one. I was upset in how things transpired and my tone was not what it should have been. For that, I apologize.

I do think a lot of us stand to learn a lot more about each other. Open-mindedness and acceptance of each other is where is starts. I appreciate your willingness to do that and welcome it!

Like you, I, too, am stubborn so I can appreciate your stance and defending your opinion. Hopefully you and I can discuss other things and continue to contribute to the board as I think we both have a lot of wisdom others use. I look forward to reading your post and chatting with you more!

Thank you!

3. shanehall

shanehall New Member

I wish you two could see the tears running down my cheeks. How touching.

4. naughty

Gold Member

Knockernail and YAG,

I wish I had an award to give for "THe spirit of LPSG" This is what I so appreciate on the rare occassions I do see it. People willing to be gracious and humble even in the face of opposition. The rest of us have a lot to learn from you...

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Well done the pair of you - LPSG and the world could do with more of this spirit

6. dreamer20

Gold Member

Group hug,:biggrin1:

:grouphug:

Draft saved Draft deleted