I apologize......

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe I may have poorly written a post in tattooedmamameg's thread "WTF is going on here". When I listed members I was NOT attaching them to a clique. I was stating, apparently not very clearly, that these were just some of the members whose posts, whether I agreed with them or not, I really enjoy on LPSG. In other words, there are so many witty, funny, etc…..and here a just a few. It was not a matter of selecting names from what I considered to be a group. They were simply the ones I remembered off the top of my head.

Since I haven’t been reading thru posts lately and have only signed in upon receiving an email notification for private messages, I did not realize that a misunderstanding had occurred until I read a message from kochanski. To clarify, I was not implying that there was a clique that was bullying, behaving badly, or were "mean" in some manner. It’s more a matter of members having an established rapport, whether positive or negative, and therefore skipping over posts to respond to each other, with great observations getting lost in the shuffle or fight. This is just my observation….it doesn’t mean that I am right.

I am truly sorry if I mistakenly insulted or hurt anyone’s feelings. I would never intentionally do so. I still have a hard time knowing I did wrong by someone twenty years ago.

Please accept my apologies for “screwing up” by failing to be clear in my post and in anyway slighting someone’s character. It truly was not meant that way. :redface:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think most who know you just a little know you wouldn't be that petty. But what you said was well written, albeit unnecessary. (IMO):tongue:

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys are so awesome in the way that you moderate each other. Most sites you go to tend to take the "Fuck you motherfucker" stand with each other. I guess Im trying to say that on a site that clearly favors the joy of life and fucking, its nice to see that people can still behave as adults. Just my .05 (due to inflation).

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... its because in real life people take me the wrong way so often that I'm overly paranoid about it here.

I hear that.

I don't have that much of a problem with it in real life where people can see my face and hear my tone of voice, but none of that comes across in text. I'm finding that in many posts or PMs that I intend to have a quiet tug on the sleeve whisper in the ear, "Hey, what's going on?" tone of voice tend to come across as, "What the fuck are you up to?" Don't get me wrong, I have sent the latter, verbatim, to friends before so it's not out of the realm of possibility but when it does happen I think (hope) that the difference in my tone is very clear.

Wondering if I should start using voice clips for all communication...

Enough about me.

Wldhoney, that you would post this clarification shows that you are a very mature person. We need more of your kind here. I rarely take part in the new members introductions so I'll take the opportunity now. Welcome to LPSG. I hope you make some good friends and have fun with us here.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you all for understanding.....I appreciate it! :smile:

Kochanski, I didn't take it bad at all. I really appreciate that you let me know how you felt....and thanks for being so kind about it in your pm!

I agree that it is hard to get the tone and inflection of what someone is posting....we all translate so differently,so what sounds perfectly right in our own head has a different meaning to someone else! Gillette stated it well and thanks for the welcome.

And manlybanisters, in my head you are Ms. Mad Max .....:biggrin1: I can see you in front of the barricade. *Miss Piggy's voice* ..."Just walk away, and I will spare your lives......" I just hope I'm standing behind you! :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
And manlybanisters, in my head you are Ms. Mad Max .....:biggrin1: I can see you in front of the barricade. *Miss Piggy's voice* ..."Just walk away, and I will spare your lives......" I just hope I'm standing behind you! :tongue:

You got me tagged - apart from that 'sparing lives' shit - Wassat all about?! :wink: :biggrin1:

Nah, seriously - I'm very much enjoying your posting here - long may it continue.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just chanced upon this thread and have to say thanks to the mods (Kotchanski especially) for making me feel more comfortable in this forum. I've modded in several forums and chats and MAN are some mods and admins really kind of "I AM the LAW" like. I like that you guys can really associate and chat honestly and like adults with each other and the members.

I also have to give props to wldhoney. I've seen so many chatters get combative if someone questions their statements and posts and you put yourself in the other persons shoes a minute. takes a real wise and humble person to do that.

Again, thanks to all of you, I'm really glad I found this forum.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just chanced upon this thread and have to say thanks to the mods (Kotchanski especially) for making me feel more comfortable in this forum. I've modded in several forums and chats and MAN are some mods and admins really kind of "I AM the LAW" like. I like that you guys can really associate and chat honestly and like adults with each other and the members.

I also have to give props to wldhoney. I've seen so many chatters get combative if someone questions their statements and posts and you put yourself in the other persons shoes a minute. takes a real wise and humble person to do that.

Again, thanks to all of you, I'm really glad I found this forum.

LMAO just stick around for a while...your being new is so evident...

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
I am truly sorry if I mistakenly insulted or hurt anyone’s feelings. I would never intentionally do so. I still have a hard time knowing I did wrong by someone twenty years ago.

Please accept my apologies for “screwing up” by failing to be clear in my post and in anyway slighting someone’s character. It truly was not meant that way. :redface:

I tend to agree with Gillette on this one, you are a wonderful addition to LPSG, a refreshing one at that.......I can see why Burnsie has become so smitten with you...Not only do you convey sensitivity but are a genuine person as well.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to agree with Gillette on this one, you are a wonderful addition to LPSG, a refreshing one at that.......I can see why Burnsie has become so smitten with you...Not only do you convey sensitivity but are a genuine person as well.

:shysmile: :redface:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dig it- I concur with Diamond.:wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you, everyone. :redface:

And that burns1de...... He knows I have a big crush on him and has been kind enough to indulge my fantasies.......:wink: :flirt: He is a real gentleman for the ladies with a side of very naughty! Or maybe it's the other way around....