I ask sex question please ladies only

nanga-filipina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some big guy always like to go deep to balls, but when it hit back it hurt. Is there something to do to get used too, or do I need tell them to not go so far. I like thick and long but not all the way deep sex drive. Sorry about my English :).

D_Katherine Clitburn

Account Disabled
Media
I had the same problem, I can only take so much. The pain is the pressure on your cervix.

You have to be firm about how much you can comfortably take. After all, if it hurts, you can't enjoy it.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keep practicing, eventually you'll get the hang of it.
I agree, some, including me, have to work in a bigger cock, but I've found eventually the body adjusts. Make sure to ask him to use some self-control when fucking you, until you ask for more or deeper... and if you can take it, maybe let him go balls deep with oral or anal until your vag can take it?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem. I find that doggie style (as Crescendo suggests) is helpful.

Also, when you are really aroused, the whole uterus/cervix area lifts and changes position. Because of this, I prefer to do deep fucking AFTER I orgasm -- it feels great and it's pain free for quite a long time... ha ha... I said long time... :eek::biggrin1: