i been feeling

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lilkeezy88, Apr 5, 2010.

1. lilkeezy88

lilkeezy88 New Member

Albums:
    ever since i joined this forum i been feeling quite [small] lol not that i dont like this forum i do its just seeing other dude pictures there are sizes that i thought didnt even exist i thought people are jokeing around saying their dicks 12 inches or 13 inches but seeing these pictures has really change my perspective i just measured my dick now im fat tryuing lose weight im inbetween 5 in a half to 6 inches think i would grow bigger if i lose weight?

2. treetruck

treetruck New Member

Albums:
    every 20lbs you lose, you gain a inch. so they say

3. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

If that were true I would be dieting and exercising and I would lost 40 pounds by July. Unfortunately my penis was 5" when I was 240 pounds, and it's still fucking 5" at 175.

4. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think what you have is perfectly fine, I wouldn't change a thing.

5. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

haha it's basically true. but it's more appearance, not actual gaining

because when you lose the weight that accumulates in the groin area, the penis appears larger.

of course, at a certain weight it starts tapering off and you don't really appear THAT much bigger but it's true!

6. lilkeezy88

lilkeezy88 New Member

Albums:
    well im about 220lbs right now idea weighyt goal is 150 i think the 20lbs thing is true last time i last weight i started to notice even when im soft it was bigger then it was befor i started to lose weight

now for a diet i supposed drinking lots of water would help instead of soda and instead of junk food like mcdoniels how about collor greens and carrots and some healthly meat whgat about [protein juice like orange juice milk would that also help as far as loseing weight goes but would it help wioth the growing ?

7. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    depends on how much fat you think u have at the base of your penis where your pubic bone is. I used to be just a tad under 6.5" long then i lost 30 pounds and not i am just a smidgen bigger than 7"

there is no SET rule of pounds to inches. It varies by body type.

Remember you have to lose weight in THAT area. So running/ leg/ ab work outs will help burn fat from the feet up until the chest faster and more efficiently.

8. lilkeezy88

lilkeezy88 New Member

Albums:
    the fat at the base of my penis pubic bone is that where my hair is? well anyway its fat like sticking out when i look at the mirror its kinda fat i'll show a picture pretty soon of it

9. lilkeezy88

lilkeezy88 New Member

Albums:
  10. LGX

LGX Member

I think I've been feeling more or less conscience about my thickness than anything. I wish I had a 6 inch girth.:(

11. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The people saying they are 12 or 13 inches long are lying, and there isn't one person on this board or anywhere else that is legitimately that long.

True 8 or 9" cocks are extremely rare, as there are probably less than a dozen legimately measured on this board.

So 5-6 is maybe not 8 or 9, but at least keep it in perspective! :tongue:

#11 AlphaMale, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    The average sizes on this board are so rare that only 1/200 men have them, and the largest penises in this group are much much more rare than that.

You are on a LARGE Penis Support Group website, so the sizes represented here are very unusual! Don't forget that!

13. lilkeezy88

lilkeezy88 New Member

Albums:
    welkl thats true but its possible chance my dick might get that big or atleast 7 or over?

14. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Look dude, what you don't gain in dick length, you will gain in confidence. Which is far more powerful than a big dick. Keep it up, man!

Besides, you have an average size dick. You just stumbled on the epicenter of hugeness from around the world on the internet. You're fine. There are guys waaaaaay smaller than you.

#14 B_FatMushroomHead, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  15. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

This place can really skew your perspective if you are not careful. Petite is right on. And with the big penis are going to be the admires who only like them big. Makes sense huh? The problem is that you start to believe that its what the rest of the world thinks, which is wrong.

Ultimatley, this site is what you make of it. I have learned alot from it and it has given me a place to think out loud and focus on things about myself that I wouldnt of otherwise. Helping people by giving advice and sharing from personal experiences made me reflect on my own life.

So dont focus on the myths. You are at a place with a high concentration of big penises, but its not an accurate depiction of the real world.

Draft saved Draft deleted