i been feeling

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ever since i joined this forum i been feeling quite [small] lol not that i dont like this forum i do its just seeing other dude pictures there are sizes that i thought didnt even exist i thought people are jokeing around saying their dicks 12 inches or 13 inches but seeing these pictures has really change my perspective i just measured my dick now im fat tryuing lose weight im inbetween 5 in a half to 6 inches think i would grow bigger if i lose weight?

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
haha it's basically true. but it's more appearance, not actual gaining

because when you lose the weight that accumulates in the groin area, the penis appears larger.

of course, at a certain weight it starts tapering off and you don't really appear THAT much bigger but it's true!

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well im about 220lbs right now idea weighyt goal is 150 i think the 20lbs thing is true last time i last weight i started to notice even when im soft it was bigger then it was befor i started to lose weight

now for a diet i supposed drinking lots of water would help instead of soda and instead of junk food like mcdoniels how about collor greens and carrots and some healthly meat whgat about [protein juice like orange juice milk would that also help as far as loseing weight goes but would it help wioth the growing ?

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
depends on how much fat you think u have at the base of your penis where your pubic bone is. I used to be just a tad under 6.5" long then i lost 30 pounds and not i am just a smidgen bigger than 7"

there is no SET rule of pounds to inches. It varies by body type.

Remember you have to lose weight in THAT area. So running/ leg/ ab work outs will help burn fat from the feet up until the chest faster and more efficiently.

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends on how much fat you think u have at the base of your penis where your pubic bone is. I used to be just a tad under 6.5" long then i lost 30 pounds and not i am just a smidgen bigger than 7"

there is no SET rule of pounds to inches. It varies by body type.

Remember you have to lose weight in THAT area. So running/ leg/ ab work outs will help burn fat from the feet up until the chest faster and more efficiently.

the fat at the base of my penis pubic bone is that where my hair is? well anyway its fat like sticking out when i look at the mirror its kinda fat i'll show a picture pretty soon of it

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I've been feeling more or less conscience about my thickness than anything. I wish I had a 6 inch girth.:(

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ever since i joined this forum i been feeling quite [small] lol not that i dont like this forum i do its just seeing other dude pictures there are sizes that i thought didnt even exist i thought people are jokeing around saying their dicks 12 inches or 13 inches but seeing these pictures has really change my perspective i just measured my dick now im fat tryuing lose weight im inbetween 5 in a half to 6 inches think i would grow bigger if i lose weight?

The people saying they are 12 or 13 inches long are lying, and there isn't one person on this board or anywhere else that is legitimately that long.

True 8 or 9" cocks are extremely rare, as there are probably less than a dozen legimately measured on this board.

So 5-6 is maybe not 8 or 9, but at least keep it in perspective! :tongue:

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The average sizes on this board are so rare that only 1/200 men have them, and the largest penises in this group are much much more rare than that.

You are on a LARGE Penis Support Group website, so the sizes represented here are very unusual! Don't forget that!

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Look dude, what you don't gain in dick length, you will gain in confidence. Which is far more powerful than a big dick. Keep it up, man!

Besides, you have an average size dick. You just stumbled on the epicenter of hugeness from around the world on the internet. You're fine. There are guys waaaaaay smaller than you.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This place can really skew your perspective if you are not careful. Petite is right on. And with the big penis are going to be the admires who only like them big. Makes sense huh? The problem is that you start to believe that its what the rest of the world thinks, which is wrong.

Ultimatley, this site is what you make of it. I have learned alot from it and it has given me a place to think out loud and focus on things about myself that I wouldnt of otherwise. Helping people by giving advice and sharing from personal experiences made me reflect on my own life.

So dont focus on the myths. You are at a place with a high concentration of big penises, but its not an accurate depiction of the real world.