I Beg Forgiveness

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was recently schooled by cigarbabe (still smarting from the slap), and I must apologize to everyone here. I'm new, and I asked something I never should have asked. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, see my "Real Sex Stories" post. She pointed out that I don't know anyone here yet, and, more importantly, you don't know me. I need to get my shit together before I come out and ask that kind of thing, and I apologize for my pig-headedness. I blame it on being straight...and a troglodytic moron. If I am to be banned, I understand. It was thoughtless.

Thank you. If I lurked, I apologize.

Sincerely,

Lemont

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well if she did so, I do not see it in the actual thread which can be found here: http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/48644-real-sex-stories.html

Beyond that--welcome oh troglodytic one. Point is people post, I saw nothing patently bothersome with your post but some might--people are strange when you're a stranger (which in essence is what you are since you recently arrived). Cigarbabe has always been a fair person and seems to me to have been decent in the past--maybe she was just having a bad moment in life--or maybe she senses something about you that I have yet to uncover.

Would ya like ta be uncovered? Well, would ya? (I promise I won't drool too much)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, quit the verbal self-abuse already.
You might have waited a bit, but your not doing so is not the greatest sin of history.
In fact, your jumping right in and trying to play big (pun unintentional) is fine by me.
If people turn out not to be interested in your thread, that's another thing, but no real problem.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot to me.

Cigarbabe wasn't having a bad moment...I made an error in judgement when interpreting her request for "Do not IM me to watch you jerk off." I IM'd her (not to watch me jerk off...not my thing) and she took offense. We've patched that up (I hope), but she did point out what she saw as a problem. Well, I looked up what some people have written, and when I saw the word "lurker" pop up, I was horrified. I couldn't stand to think that I could be THAT guy! And that wasn't why I requested the stories.

I posted the REAL sex stories thread because, after going over the stories in the Fiction section, I noticed a common theme of degredation, humiliation, subjugation, and bravado that just disturbed me. None of it felt real. Now, I DO understand that I shouldn't go looking for REALITY in a FICTION discussion forum (mea culpa). But that's how I got to this spot where I'm asking complete strangers for their own, very personal stories about sex with a large penis. And that is what made me feel bad. I've read a LOT of your posts, and I know that a lot of you are very cool people (Cigarbabe, DuchessAthena, Uncut, Chicagosam...they pop into mind), and I want to get to know you, without coming off as a self-satisfying jackass. That's just not me.

I'm going to start posting, let you all get to know me (maybe even put my picture up?), and we'll go from there.

Sincerely,

Lemont "Big O" F.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good post, Lemont. So many people in here get their backs up at the hint of criticism, but you took the high road and evaluated it at face value. We all have unique opinions (thank God) and we all approach the LPSG experience a little differently, so we're bound to step on each other toes (or penises) from time to time. I think it's what makes the site great; strong willed people that serve up adult doses of opinion, feelings, and memories. Sometimes you'll investigate someone's criticism, find it unfounded and hold your ground, and other times you may admit to being slightly out of line. It's that willingness for self evaluation that has most likely kept the veterans (of which I am NOT one) around I'm guessing, as being unyielding doesn't bode well for a long term stay here.

It's good to be strong, not pig-headed, and you showed great strength, Lemont.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for your thoughts, BigDreamer. It is encouraging to see this kind of response from members. I'm trying to stay positive, but I sometimes think the worst of myself rather than the best. My intentions are normally good, but you know what they say about the "Road to Hell..."

I'm just going to show y'all that I AM a good person, and worth your time.

Thanks again,

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing wrong with the thread you started. Most people new to the site ask very personal questions, after all this site is about a very personal issue. I don't see any reason for you to be apologizing. Personally I thought the specific perspective you were looking for in that thread showed you to be quite enlightened.

You're more than welcome here. Don't be down on yourself.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every now and again there are new members who turn up here who are nothing but trolls and try to stir things up and cause trouble and just do not respect the members here. We are a very varied bunch but we do tend to look out for each other. We are also like any family and have good days, bad days and other days of why the heck did I even bother to get out of bed.
Cigarbabe is a valued and loved member here.
So before you go on or any new member for that matter, maybe a little bit of listening and learning might help. Baby steps.:cool:
But welcome and don't beat yourself up.:smile:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, chill!

You have joined a group with very accepting, open minded, fun loving people. You don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Your apology was a sign of great character...so just be yourself!

Just have fun, show respect and you will fit in just right. i have no doubt that you already are fitting in. Life is like a dance, when we are in new situations, we don't know our "dance partner" too well and may occasionally tread on toes. He you can accept that you have, and learn from it, you are destined for great things.

I for one look forward to bumping into you every now and again! So just enjoy the ride...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lemont, we all make mistakes. Here at LPSG, the ones that are forgiven are the ones that are acknowledged.

Believe it or not, I made the same mistake - I sent a PM to Madame Zora before she "got to know me." That was a few years back. I acknowledged my mistake, and she and I have since become good friends. We talk on the phone from time to time.

The point is, most of our women are wonderful, but they are really serious when they say "Please do not PM me until I know you" or something to that effect.

Welcome to our group. Let us get to know you!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just want to repeat something already made very clear in this thread..

How fucking refreshing is it to see this "Ok, I got it wrong, sry and please don't hold it against me" attitude? Seems like forever since we had someone with the balls to stand up and say sorry (and it wasn't nearly as bad as some things *cough* largelarry *cough*)

I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you :smile:

That's gotta suck having largelarry stuck in your throat, Kotchanski. Try a battery acid gargle or a tracheotomy soon, as you want the poison flushed from the body before it gets a chance to spread.

hotman911

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with most everyone here. These guys & girls will talk with you about allmost anything. They will point out your errors & let you know how to fix them. they are a decent bunch & willing to help you in anyway they can. Stay & I hope you can get out of this site what your looking for.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say, I am amazed by the support I've received from all of you here. I'm trying to reply to everyone who has written me, but it will take a little time. As a blanket statement, I want to say that you are all wonderful people. thank you! You like me! You really like me!

As an added treat, go here...I hope it works! http://www.elgus.net/dt/EnormousPenis.mp3

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to repeat something already made very clear in this thread..

How fucking refreshing is it to see this "Ok, I got it wrong, sry and please don't hold it against me" attitude? Seems like forever since we had someone with the balls to stand up and say sorry (and it wasn't nearly as bad as some things *cough* largelarry *cough*)

I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you :smile:

Well, I appreciate it, Kotchanski. I hope that we can get to know each other, as I hope to get to know everyone here. Like I said, I've recently learned that I'm well-endowed, and I don't want to make the wrong impression in what looks to be a very nurturing community. Thank you for your kind words.