I blame it on the kween!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK, so I take a short two-ish week, maybe longer trip to Oaxaca, Mexico to check on a mini business loans experiment The Squeeze and I started it more than two years ago (doing well, by the way), and there was the secondary perq that Oxacans don't give a flaming shit about the "Royals" and their every movement -- unlike the Spanish press. On my return to BCN I begin to hear a word on English CNN in the airports that was not used or heard prior to my going to Mexico. And I've heard (or read) this word at least once a day EVERY day in 'Mericuhn news media such as the NYTimes, MSN, CNN, Cluster Faux News, and their mommy corporate news outlets. The word is kerfuffle!

Kerfuffle has become a viral mot du jour. So, who committed the most recent kerfuffle and how long have they known about it? It's a real word. But it's suddenly "growed like Topsy" -- to excavate a phrase as equally out of date (unless Uncle Tom's Cabin is your favorite book).

So, what's up with this sudden resurrection of the word kerfuffle? I demand to know! :mad:

P.S. And while you're at it, get the Hell of my lawn!

Last edited:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ted Heath, 70s Prime Minister, used brouhaha and it was such an unusual word it created quite a kerfuffle in press! He was also associated with argy-bargy.