i bought a breast pump today

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just for the kink of playing with it on my own.

but what i'm really wanting is this,
She-Stim

so, ladies, what's the weirdest shit you get up to in the persuit of sexual pleasure? do you share or is it private? how much do you spend on pleasing your parts?

you can tell me. i promise not to tell the boys :wink:

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...patiently awaiting a torrent of pure wank fodder :biggrin:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That she-stim looks terrifying! But yet there's something intriguing about it too . . .

Dolf, you are bad for me! First vampire gloves, now a she-stim :biggrin1:.

Weirdest shit I get up to on my own? Actually I don't think I do anything weird on my own. My masturbation is very vanilla.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh man I still have nightmares about the breast pump. That thing is evil. I definitely didn't use it for sexual pleasure, it was necessity and I wouldn't enjoy revisiting that.

Weird stuff? Nothing really just your normal vibrators and dildos. I am open to new stuff though. I wonder if that electric stimulating stuff works or if it just hurts.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO welcome to the land of fodder right :tongue:

First of all being atleast a medium on the kink level with a high sex drive, I have toys.... a lot of toys.... more toys than I think most people have.

I have several different types of dildo's glass, silicone, gel, cyberskin. The baddragon toys being the weirdest stuff I have tried with their "cumlube.." stickest most wonderful stuff ever.

I love my glass ben wa balls they are always a source of secret naughtiness in public:biggrin1:

The most adventurious thing I think I've done alone is buy Doc Johnson plugs:redface: I bought a small one and medium one. Just to see how it felt, because, well I wanted to know.

I also have bought nipple clamps for the same reason as above.

I have never considered a breast pump, BUT I have considered a clit pump. I just haven't found one that I want to pay for yet. Honestly in the name of pleasure I still like my g-spot vibrator the best. It rocks my world, no questions asked and I can spend a couple of minutes or 10 minutes playing with it and I always get what I want as many times as I want.

Now you have given me something else to want. Oh and mine is pretty private I just talk about it on here mostly. And overall with every toy I have I would say I have spent $500??? Maybe something like that. The silicone toys are expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That she-stim looks terrifying! But yet there's something intriguing about it too . . .

Dolf, you are bad for me! First vampire gloves, now a she-stim :biggrin1:.

Weirdest shit I get up to on my own? Actually I don't think I do anything weird on my own. My masturbation is very vanilla.
it's weird that even the kinkiest fuckers are often vanilla wankers.

:confused:

the she stim is, i suspect, pretty mild until you jack up the power. i really want one!! like, badly! since my little zapper died i've wanted to upgrade.

i love being a bad influence.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That she-stim does look intriguing, and if I bought anything, it might be that. I just don't like the idea of putting something cast into a dick shape into my hoo-ha, but the electric current would probably make it worth it.

Seaside: I bet the she-stim can be a "hurts so good" kind of thing... You know?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's weird that even the kinkiest fuckers are often vanilla wankers.

:confused:

It is a little odd hey? I think my biggest enjoyment from kink is the mindfuck factor and well, I can't really mindfuck myself. And without the mindfuck factor sex (or masturbation) just becomes scratching an itch, so I tend to just do it and get it done with - no real mental enjoyment there. I just get myself off as quickly as possible and then I'm done.

the she stim is, i suspect, pretty mild until you jack up the power. i really want one!! like, badly! since my little zapper died i've wanted to upgrade.

If you get one please let us know what it's like. I'm a bit anxious to try it now.

i love being a bad influence.

I can imagine :biggrin1:. Please keep the suggestions coming though. I find that I quite like your toy suggestions :biggrin1:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it bad that I have mental images of people using electrodes on their vaginas only to see them with smoke coming out in little puffs?

*sigh*

I don't really share my kink factors with anyone but my bf. I don't think they are that kinky we're just obsessed with each other. So what I'd do with him, I probably would never ever do with anyone else ever in my life.

I have toys but they aren't anything crazy weird. Glass and such. Sorry I couldn't be more interesting lol.

pomdrinker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok lemme guess...you had an electric pump?
the hand pumps are a whole different story!

My wife loves her breast pump. It is a noogleberry and supposed to help enlarge breasts. I don't work this company but will say that it does work. If you're interested they have a forum site with real women and their before after pics. Pretty amazing results for some. There's even cross dresser and trannies that use it too. Well, we just got one recently so time will tell but she enjoys the feeling, especially when using a magic wand at the same time.

I bought her a sybian for valentines day and that thing is INTENSE!

IMO, If you know what turns you own then enjoy it especially with someone you love.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have several different types of dildo's glass, silicone, gel, cyberskin. The baddragon toys being the weirdest stuff I have tried with their "cumlube.." stickest most wonderful stuff ever.

Thanks to you a baddragon toy is on my to-buy list this semester :smile:. Still not sure which one though. And the cumlube makes me giggle :tongue:.

I love my glass ben wa balls they are always a source of secret naughtiness in public:biggrin1:

I did have a set of these once. I found them quite disturbing coz I couldn't keep a straight face when the damn things moved!

I'm also buying a remote controlled egg this semester to play with with my FB. I won't have a hope in hell of keeping a straight face using that but that will be part of the mindfuck fun :biggrin1:

The most adventurious thing I think I've done alone is buy Doc Johnson plugs:redface: I bought a small one and medium one. Just to see how it felt, because, well I wanted to know.

I want to do this too, but every time I go to buy one I chicken out because of the embarrassment factor :redface:

I also have bought nipple clamps for the same reason as above.

I've had several sets of these. The current ones vibrate.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks to you a baddragon toy is on my to-buy list this semester :smile:. Still not sure which one though. And the cumlube makes me giggle :tongue:.

Cum lube is fun :) If it rolls off you pick it back up and put it where it belongs, if you decide to order let me know and I'll help you with the hardness and such :)

I did have a set of these once. I found them quite disturbing coz I couldn't keep a straight face when the damn things moved!

Ha, I have worn them to meetings and jogging:wink: It's very naughty knowing they are there and it's my little secret.

I'm also buying a remote controlled egg this semester to play with with my FB. I won't have a hope in hell of keeping a straight face using that but that will be part of the mindfuck fun :biggrin1:

You can do it ( I havent tried one of these... yet

I want to do this too, but every time I go to buy one I chicken out because of the embarrassment factor :redface:

INTERNET... you dont think I went in a store and bought them? Seriously I went in one of those places one time with a girl friend, not for me, I might would go with a partner, maybe:redface:

I've had several sets of these. The current ones vibrate.

ohhhhh... mine are clover clamps

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cum lube is fun :) If it rolls off you pick it back up and put it where it belongs,

That made me giggle even more!

if you decide to order let me know and I'll help you with the hardness and such :)
Will do. Thanks :smile:. Can't remember which one you said you have. Was it the anthro?

Ha, I have worn them to meetings and jogging:wink: It's very naughty knowing they are there and it's my little secret.

Jogging :eek:. Wow - that would put a whole new spin on exercise :biggrin1:. I really wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to keep moving.

INTERNET... you dont think I went in a store and bought them? Seriously I went in one of those places one time with a girl friend, not for me, I might would go with a partner, maybe:redface:

Ohhhhh - I do forget about the net. I usually don't mind the stores but in this case I couldn't quite master the embarrassment :redface:.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Will do. Thanks :smile:. Can't remember which one you said you have. Was it the anthro?

I have the small anthro and the medium vergil, but the medium vergil has like two knots on it, the second one I cannot do it is massively huge... my eyes are bigger than my girl parts! Get the 8 firmness. I got the vergil in the medium firmness and its like a floppy cock which I pretty much squeeze right back out immediately.:rolleyes:

Jogging :eek:. Wow - that would put a whole new spin on exercise :biggrin1:. I really wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to keep moving.

Why not your getting two workouts in one:biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the small anthro and the medium vergil, but the medium vergil has like two knots on it, the second one I cannot do it is massively huge... my eyes are bigger than my girl parts! Get the 8 firmness. I got the vergil in the medium firmness and its like a floppy cock which I pretty much squeeze right back out immediately.:rolleyes:

I read on the forum there that the second knot can be hard to take. For some reason I just see that as a challenge :biggrin1:.

I will take your advice and get the 8 - not a fan of floppy cocks.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read on the forum there that the second knot can be hard to take. For some reason I just see that as a challenge :biggrin1:.

I will take your advice and get the 8 - not a fan of floppy cocks.

Well if it where a guy I would see it as a challege:redface: With a toy, meh I give up and ... I pull out the vibrator:tongue: