I bought myself a housewarming gift.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A 42 inch LCD HDTV 1080p. IT cost about $800 with the sales tax. I had to rent a Uhaul trailer to get it home, but that only cost $15. I am using it right now as a monitor too. It's in my bedroom and I put my ( a few years old) 32" LCD HDTV in the living room. I had to stop by Comcast to pick up another HDTV box. I was looking online at TVs that were larger, but this is a very large size for a bedroom. :biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What brand? Where did you buy it?
Have fun.

It's called Dynex. I read the reviews and most were very good. I looked online at a Samsung and the reviews were terrible. I had luck with a cheap brand before. My 32" one is a Norcent. I bought this one at Best Buy.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's called Dynex. I read the reviews and most were very good. I looked online at a Samsung and the reviews were terrible. I had luck with a cheap brand before. My 32" one is a Norcent. I bought this one at Best Buy.

You have got to be kidding, Consumer Reports rated the Samsung LCD line as NUMBER ONE. I have NEVER seen a bad review on the Samsungs... of course, they are about $600-$700 more than what you paid for your TV though. You sure got a great bargain Mem!!!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have got to be kidding, Consumer Reports rated the Samsung LCD line as NUMBER ONE. I have NEVER seen a bad review on the Samsungs... of course, they are about $600-$700 more than what you paid for your TV though. You sure got a great bargain Mem!!!

Oops, it wasn't a Samsung, it was the Polaroid TV that was shitty.