I Bring Darkness!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I like to try to convert my friends into metal heads. Hence, "i bring darkness". But thats not the point of this! The point is.......

Why is it, or why does it seem, that nobody listens to music, for the music? They only care about the singing, well, not the singing, but the lyrics. Lyrics are nice to have, but they arent everything in music. Like ill play some metal for a friend, and they will be like "wow th guitar and drums kick ass! but i cant understand what they are saying, so this is shit." Same goes for any song i have, thats all instrumentals. They get all freaked out when the words come up, and they are like "Where are the words!!" ....there are none..... "what the fuck?! this is retarded!" Ive got alot of music with no words in it lol. (not just metal) I like to hear songs with good lyrics that i can relate to and such but cmon, music can be expressed without lyrics.

So whats the deal? What do you all think?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest I can't understand what they are saying in a lot of reggae music but I will still listen to it because I like the way the music sounds not for the lyrics. However, when I want to hear lyrics and music I listen to rap or alternative rock. If I want to hear good guitar or somthing I listen to alternative, metal, old rock, blues, etc. Anything that sounds good to me. I can't listen to a song with good lyrics but horrible instrumental or beat. (Unless there is no music and they have a real good voice)