I Burgled, He Buggered!

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_mitchymo, Feb 24, 2009.

1. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

This story is a complete work of fiction!

Walking down dark allies and hiding behind hedges i stopped at a house on the corner of a cul-de-sac opposite a new building development, it was around 11.30pm.
    Noticing a shovel in the garden as i snooped around looking for signs that the occupants were in bed or away from home i prised the back door which had been left off the latch at the bottom, the noise was minimal.
    I walked in to the darkness of the kitchen, it was quiet, i started to look through draws and filling my rucksack as i went from room to room until i made my way upstairs.
    I could hear the noise of running water from the main bedroom and as i got nearer i realised that the owner was at home and awake. I walked into the room having realised the sound was a shower from the en-suite.
    I peeked through through the door, left ajar gave me enough room to see a handsome guy just stepping from the shower cubicle and grabbing a towel to dry off, i watched with eyes fixated on his nicely ripped body, he was slim and well toned like a true athlete, his hair was dripping wet and and drops of water were falling from his fringe onto his chest, i tracked the drops downwards as they rolled across his abdomen and then towards his trimmed pubes. I was so concentrated, enjoying my voyeurism, touching myself through my trackies that i did not see him look up as i caught my hand on the doorframe, before i realised what was going on the door had been pulled open, i turned to run but he grabbed my arm, i pulled away falling to the floor.
    In no time at all, wrapped in just his towel, an adonis to look at and in his late-twenties was straddled across me with his arms around my wrists.
    I struggled but only briefly, i was aware that i was erect as he sat across me, i was certain he could feel that was the case.
    To my surprise and realising he must be feeling my boner he leant across my chest bending his head to kiss my neck, once, twice then slowly he took his hands from my wrists and lifted my t-shirt, massaging my sides firmly as he did so. He kissed my stomach moving up to my nipples he nibbled at them with his pursed lips.
    He then took hold of my pants and pulled them down from underneath to reveal my bare ass pressed against the cold floor, he sat up and raised my legs so my testicles were dangling freely he stopped to fondle them.
    I was so horny then and when he continued to strip my underwear and trackie bottoms to show my rock hard cock i grabbed his towel and pulled it away from him, his cock was huge and throbbing i could tell i was in for a great time.....he moved my legs apart and began licking my balls then taking his tongue up the length of my dick lingering at the shaft until he was ready to take my head in his mouth.
    After several minutes of the most intense pleasure, being sucked off like never before, he rolled me over and shoved his meat into my tight ass fucking me hard and fast, i was in ectascy, then after he finished i tilted my head to the side looking at the floor to notice a uniform on the back of a chair, a cop's uniform, and before i knew it i had handcuffs on and was standing up with my pants pulled up and this guy reading my rights.....but damn was it worth it.

2. rd62624

Gold Member

good story!

3. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

cool....a straight guy thinks its good.....what about the gay guys :)

4. boatman49

boatman49 New Member

LOL different twist but I liked it. Great pay back

5. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

:biggrin1: thank you....my first attempt at telling a story too!

6. asa9bobnote

asa9bobnote New Member

Very good, and good that it's complete, but it was rather short. :smile:

BTW, I'm 100% Gay.
    It doesn't say from my end and I've made a lot more than 3 posts.
    Only 3 this year though.

#6 asa9bobnote, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  7. thickmick

thickmick Member

geek lol

Draft saved Draft deleted