I came for the nudes

Charlie Dammit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...but I’ll stay for the conversation.

I’m Charlie, I’m currently 32, from San Diego, CA. I’m a smartass for sure but I mean well and somewhere beneath the layers I’m a big softy. I have a day job, though I consider myself a creative (I’m a writer hoping one day I can call myself an author. I keep up with current events and have an opinion on absolutely everything. Obsessions include reality tv, professional wrestling, social media, and podcasts.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I’m Charlie, I’m currently 32, from San Diego, CA. I’m a smartass for sure but I mean well and somewhere beneath the layers I’m a big softy. I have a day job, though I consider myself a creative (I’m a writer hoping one day I can call myself an author. I keep up with current events and have an opinion on absolutely everything. Obsessions include reality tv, professional wrestling, social media, and podcasts.
welcome

Gay101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Enjoy

Reactions: Charlie Dammit

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hi @Charlie Dammit Welcome to the site. That is a great introduction which leads to two questions.
#1 Fav wrestler of all time?
#2 Fav wrestling bit of all time
#3 Your top 3 podcasts at the moment.

Charlie Dammit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi @Charlie Dammit Welcome to the site. That is a great introduction which leads to two questions.
#1 Fav wrestler of all time?
#2 Fav wrestling bit of all time
#3 Your top 3 podcasts at the moment.
Mr. LPSG putting me on the spot!

#1 Chris Benoit. Never saw him wrestle in WWE but he was my guy in WCW. I hate that things ended the way they did.

#2 Stone Cold “Stunning” everyone in 1997. It’s the greatest anti-hero arch of all time.

#3 My Favorite Murder, Watch What Crappens, and Pink Shade with Erin Martin.

Reactions: LPSG Support