I came into my own mouth.

SR_Gafer_DeDuration

Account Disabled
Media
Last year i made a thread about how i dont cum when i selfsuck (with my old account).

Anyway, i didnt selfsuck for a while after that and i have just started doing it again. I am much better at it now and after a few sessions i am able to get half my erect cock into my mouth so can play around with the head really good (like sucking and licking).

As you can see to the left i am 100% straight so i have never sucked another mans cock before. Therefore i have never had a mans cum in my mouth. Whenever i sucked myself i never thought of cumming into my own mouth; the thought seemed gross.

Yesterday I decided to go for it. After sucking for about 20 minutes i was comfortable with bending over so i decided to only suck and lick my cock (no hands) and keep my cock in my mouth the whole time. All i can say is the pleasure was incredible. Not as good as a woman giving me a blowjob, but better than just wanking off. The throbbing of my cock inside my mouth as i came was very erotic too.

Also, I guess i should tell you i am a 'spitter'.

Thoughts? also feel free to share your own self sucking stories! or techniques? I hope to self throat one day :smile:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, bigjeffking, it's amazing how much pleasure the erected dick can provide us. To begin with when it hardens there is already great anticipation awaiting as it craves attention. Several times I tried all positions to at least lick my dick head until at last I learned standing on my head with it about 5, 6 inches from the wall and actually 'walking' down the wall with my feet would bring my hardon to my tongue. The first time they connected I shot my cum directly in my face, mouth, even one eye. . . . and this while I was married to my ex!

I got lots of pleasure reading your post, coz I totally understand your situation and know the size of your cock just makes you more eager to enjoy the pleasure it provides. I assume you can encircle your tongue around your big bulbous dick head as you enjoy this ss feat, as well. Quite amazing, m8.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be able to selfsuck many years ago when i had the flexibility to do so and would cum into my mouth regularly. It was a great experience and wish I could do it again. I should try it again as I have been doing p90x and I have been able to do more of the yoga moves then I could before ;-)

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Serious Question, maybe should be it's own thread??... (PLEASE people, DO NOT turn this into a flame war,,,begging!!)

For those Straight guys that enjoy (and lucky enough to be able to) self sucking, what do you feel is the difference between sucking your own cock, and sucking a different cock?

Is it a mental thing, just knowing that it's considered homo? Is it not wanting to have to deal with another person?

I've never been flexable enough, and also have never been completely straight, so just hoping to understand the reluctance. To me, it just seems a cock is a cock?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sorry, had to leave sooner than I thought and didn't completely finish my post. Continuing on with "isn't a cock a cock"?....

If it feels good to have your mouth on your cock, wouldn't it feel good to have another mouth on it, male or female?

And if it feels good to have a cock throbbing in your mouth, wouldn't it feel the same with another cock in it?

Again, I can't stress enough that this is NOT an "everyone's gay", or "in the closet" type of post. Honestly interested in feelings and opinions. :smile:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just think of it as another form of masturbation, Countryguy. If masturbation makes you gay, then there are no straight men in the world. :tongue:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
used to self suck but the back spasms got to me. still love to come into my own mouth though. also love wanking for a while, getting real horned up and shooting my load up to my mouth. did this earlier, felt good, tasted better.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to self suck when I was a teen. I can't do it anymore. I always came in my own mouth and swallowed it. It wasn't usually as big of a turn on and it seemed like it would be. But I still liked it. I also had a GF that loved to suck my cock, and then kiss me and snowball me and make me swallow it. That's fun.