Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I notice that when I suck amans cock and he cums in my mouth that I can still taste and smell him over a two week period. Has anyone ever experienced this, is it psychological? Or do I really still have his dna in my mouth and around my nose?

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I notice that when I suck amans cock and he cums in my mouth that I can still taste and smell him over a two week period. Has anyone ever experienced this, is it psychological? Or do I really still have his dna in my mouth and around my nose?

LoL- bless your heart! It's either psychological or poor hygiene, and I doubt that you'd let dead babies and ball soup linger in there for two weeks, you naughty boy. I believe it's the after glow. You just love the cook, and if you think about the time you did it, and how much you enjoyed it, memories can be triggered. Remember, a memory is includes all 5 senses- 6 if you see dead people.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally know what you mean... Maybe not 2 weeks, but certainly way longer than you would think it would last... after 3 days of brushing and flossing and gargling. It's slmost like that stuff has some way of clinging really tightly to the inside of your mouth like it's trying to implant itself in the lining somehow. I mean that's what it trys to do in other places. Maybe there's some scientific research that should be done.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dr.Dante...that's funny lol. Anyways, it's not just cum, but the smell of his cock, and the taste of his cock. I notice some men have a diferent scent, not always from poor hygeine. But just a special scent. But I do love looking back and thinking about it.

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Beyond 24 hours? Certainly psychological.

In the brain, the parts involved in the creation of memories are very close to those used for the smell (and therefore, for the taste which is basically the sens of smell + only 4 different sensations on the tongue). Memories and smells are therefore very connected to each other. It's probably the origin of the Madeleine de Proust. :p
If you think about it, you'll probably realise that you were thinking about your last sexual act before you were actually tasting and smelling it a second time.

It's especially a strong feeling when it's about very peculiar smells or intense memories.

During my early college years we had to dissect deceased people who were treated to slow down the process of decaying. Such bodies have a very unique and strong smell.
It's been two years now, and the simple fact of thinking about it while I'm writing this post I get that smell back just like I had some decaying fat under my nails.
(And eventhough I know it's all in my head, I'm pretty sure it's going to last until I actually wash my hands with soap... >_< )

Last edited: