I can't believe i went to the wrong doctor

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perseverence. I know first-hand exactly how hard quality care of any kind is to find in Miami. I also know how hard it is to find a good therapist or counselor anywhere. Keep trying. Be sure you discern between bad/incompatible counseling and your own impatience.

I think I need a girlfriend more.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I need a girlfriend more.
No woman deserves to be burdened with crazy. You cannot be anyone's proper partner until you get yourself together. I've not been entirely fair. I know more than you think I do because I recognize you from another message board where I mostly read and rarely post. I mean well, I swear, and this is the advice I hope you'd give me of the tables were turned. You seem to want an overnight solution to a set of serious problems, but life doesn't work thay way, and certain shortcuts you already took should have taught you that (and I don't only mean the rash decision to rush into surgery). Do the work, Man. Don't dwell on a past you can't get back. Don't dwell on the unknowable future. Get a good counselor to work on your head problems, and take little steps to improve social skills.

Not mine. My current dude doesn't have that much length but I'm not shopping for a new guy. I love the way it feels to have him inside me. He loves me with his whole body, every motion deliberate, sincere, passionate, pleasurable to us both. I've had bigger, sure, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I don't want to speak for other women, but to my experience and observations women generally fuck a man, not his penis. Instead of spending more money on surgery, spend that money with a great counselor and work through your real problems, which I guarantee you are not in your pants.

Perfect advice.

You have issues upstairs not downstairs and you head is leading you to possibly mutilate your own cock. Get a counselor not a girlfriend.

No woman deserves to be burdened with crazy. You cannot be anyone's proper partner until you get yourself together. I've not been entirely fair. I know more than you think I do because I recognize you from another message board where I mostly read and rarely post. I mean well, I swear, and this is the advice I hope you'd give me of the tables were turned. You seem to want an overnight solution to a set of serious problems, but life doesn't work thay way, and certain shortcuts you already took should have taught you that (and I don't only mean the rash decision to rush into surgery). Do the work, Man. Don't dwell on a past you can't get back. Don't dwell on the unknowable future. Get a good counselor to work on your head problems, and take little steps to improve social skills.

Listen to @AlteredEgo. I don't know you, but you did open yourself up for random advice and opinions. My .02 are get help and maybe LPSG isn't healthy for you. It appears to only feed your insecurities and that's good for no one.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too late to reverse the procedure.
You don't need to reverse the procedure. You need to fix your mental health and social anxiety issues. You need to wait 20 more days and see how it heals up before freaking out about what you've had done to your cock. Maybe it's gonna be freaky, and you will have to market it as a stunt dick (humor goes a long way with a lot of people) and maybe it's going to look perfectly normal. Either way, unless you make real change in your thinking, your life, your activities, you are the biggest obstacle between yourself and everything you want.

Reactions: hzs3fg

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't need to reverse the procedure. You need to fix your mental health and social anxiety issues. You need to wait 20 more days and see how it heals up before freaking out about what you've had done to your cock. Maybe it's gonna be freaky, and you will have to market it as a stunt dick (humor goes a long way with a lot of people) and maybe it's going to look perfectly normal. Either way, unless you make real change in your thinking, your life, your activities, you are the biggest obstacle between yourself and everything you want.

Can you talk to me in private about my erroneous thinking?