I can't believe I'm actually posting here...

barelyaboveaverage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...but here I go anyway. I am living proof that it is possible to go 27 years without knowing you have a larger than average member. You see, I'm a virgin and have always been extremely shy around women. I'm sorely lacking in self-confidence but I'm trying to work on that. :smile: A few months ago, I decided to measure my girth for the first time. I remember a girl telling me once that it was very important but since society puts a premium on length, I never did.

Well I'm not huge like some of you but I am a little above average. 5 5/8'' midshaft and 6'' at the base most of the time and 5 3/4'' midshaft and 6 1/4'' at the base when I'm particularly horny and the stars align properly. My length, however, is very average, maybe even below average. On a good day I'm just about 6'' and I'm usually only 5 3/4'' long.

Like I said, I'm working on gaining self-confidence and since this probably isn't the place for that I doubt I'll be posting much. I'm also a big guy (6'6'' 253 lbs) so my dick probably looks smaller than it is.

I'll try to post a pic or two later. Some of those pics in the gallery are unbeliveably huge. :eek:

barelyaboveaverage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you guys suggesting I put too many commas in my post? lol

If I put a pic up I hope you guys won't compare it to the ones already in the gallery but compare it to the general average instead cause if you did then you could call mine a micropenis.

D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Experimental Member
Media
Post your picture and enjoy the freedom of loving your penis and loving yourself! There is always someone who loves you as much as you love yourself!This place is great and if you really want condefence then just look at how small I am!!