i cant believe it

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was heartbroken when my Marci told me that sometimes it hurt her so bad that she did it just to see if she could stand it. Yes, she left because of that and No I don't feel much better about it years later.
I feel for you. If I thought it would help I would pray for you.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its amazing how my life fits in a few bin bags, it makes you think!

Your life does not fit in a bin bag. Those are just your clothes.

I'm so sorry to hear of the split. I can understand how the lack of sex can be a problem but there were two of you experiencing that issue. Did you ever get a chance to discuss with her how you were affected by it?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well its to late, shes dumped me my bags are packed and im having to stay at my moms till i can get on my feet. i

It may not be over. Keep communication open. Fight for your marriage! Do not give up on it until it's time to sign on the dotted line.

Speaking of sex:

Have you suggested that she do kegels? Kegels will improve her elasticity over time, making her vagina more flexible, and better able to accomodate you.

There are products on the market which can help make a woman aware of the sensation of relaxing her vagina much more than usual, and also add resistance to her kegels for faster, better results. The Kegelscisor is one, but you should beware imitations.
You must stress to her that together there are things you can both do about the sex situation. If she wants. If she doesn't want to work out a way where youu can eventually be having a happy sex life, then the sex was never the problem, and you have to find out what is.

Good luck. Please keep us posted.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I haven't been where you are at, but I would just like to throw in my sympathy and best wishes.

Don't do anything dumb while you get your head round things.

idiotsavant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for all your kind words of support guys.
im so confused just now as things have come to light that this isnt the only reason why weve split, shes depressed about my current job situation.

I've been trying to find work since we moved out to a small town and its been quite hard.

So this is where i stand, she loves me still and wants to see how we sort things out in the next few weeks.
She doesnt want a divorce or annulment and made me promise to keep wearing my wedding ring as she promised to keep wearing hers.

i have just over a couple of weeks to find a house and get a job. as my mum is moving out to the middle of nowhere to retire and it would be impossible to get to and from any sort of job.

Im still crushed but i have some hope.

idiotsavant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok ive tried to keep communications open but i think ive been premature she doesnt want to talk about anything . she isnt dealing with our break up at all and has friends over or goes out every night which in my mind is so she doesnt have to deal with this situation.
i on the other hand am trying to deal with it as best i can. shes told me to leave her alone which ill do , in my defence i thought she wanted to keep in contact but i guess their is a time period where you should wait. where the hell is the breaking and saving a marriage for dummies book when you need it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe, you should look for a job outside of the small town your in, I think that would be much smarter than just closing options in the small town, it may mean a move, but at least you'll feel better about yourself, and you'll have a source of income.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ok ive tried to keep communications open but i think ive been premature she doesnt want to talk about anything . she isnt dealing with our break up at all and has friends over or goes out every night which in my mind is so she doesnt have to deal with this situation.
i on the other hand am trying to deal with it as best i can. shes told me to leave her alone which ill do , in my defence i thought she wanted to keep in contact but i guess their is a time period where you should wait. where the hell is the breaking and saving a marriage for dummies book when you need it.

I'm typically a total smartass, but this one is coming from the heart, ok?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. If you get good and smashed to cope with the initial sting/shock of it all, ok. But then put down the bottle and come up with a plan. Easier said than done, I know. If you need help - pray. It's worked for me many, many times. Good luck.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
um...OK, I am not sure what to make of this story. All I can say is that if she truly dumped because of the size of your cock, then that is not a woman you wanna be with anyway. This website is fun to discuss little issues and fun topics, but come on, cock size, tit size, shoe size, waist size, etc...really doesn't matter when there is true love.

Which brings me to my speculative point. Assuming she had seen your penis before marriage, why would this not be more of an issue then? Just curious if there is more to the break up then 8 inches of flesh that's all...

idiotsavant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
make of it what you will, this is me and this is what im going through.

as said before its not the only issue but it is one thats shes given and one that i felt i could get advice on here .

for those that are interested , i got a call from the mechanic today thats been repairing her car i put my name down to be contacted and for the billing ive paid a fair whack towards her bill ( i got an insurance pay out after a car accident)and now as ive told him about us splitting he wants full payment as he thinks she'll do a runner.

so as im skint hes taking my car to hold till the bill is satisfied. no he cant do it legally but i wont let her be without her car for work. so its good by too my car aswell. And before anyone says it ill say it for you . IM A F*****G IDIOT.

as its been pointed out, this is a fun site so ill stop posting about this now.

My life fits inside my body. And indeed it does make me think.

And i'm practicing reduction and thinking of taking up some kinda healing ability in relation to size issues.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not sure about the vagina... is it possible she could undergo dilation like some people do to increase the anal opening to accomodate larger cocks? It might work so that she could grow to accomodate your rather large girth! I don't think much can be done about length.. but some women actually enjoy the extremely long ones popping back into the cervix!

Reactions: Allan S.

hung_gar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
make of it what you will, this is me and this is what im going through.

as said before its not the only issue but it is one thats shes given and one that i felt i could get advice on here .

for those that are interested , i got a call from the mechanic today thats been repairing her car i put my name down to be contacted and for the billing ive paid a fair whack towards her bill ( i got an insurance pay out after a car accident)and now as ive told him about us splitting he wants full payment as he thinks she'll do a runner.

so as im skint hes taking my car to hold till the bill is satisfied. no he cant do it legally but i wont let her be without her car for work. so its good by too my car aswell. And before anyone says it ill say it for you . IM A F*****G IDIOT.

as its been pointed out, this is a fun site so ill stop posting about this now.

Look dude, I've been with the same woman for 20 years and it hasn't always been easy. But I can tell you this: She doesn't sound on the up and up. It wasn't easy for my wife and I (or a couple other women in my past) to have sex in the beginning. What I learned was that when it was hurting, that's when she wasn't attracted to me. Didn't want me physically near her. So, I would say that if you looked for a job in a larger, near-by city, got your own place, and started seeing people socially, she'll find you IRRESISTABLE.

Because when a woman is REALLY turned on, there's no such thing as "too big." She'll figure out a way to make it work if she's really into you. And if she's not into you, then don't waste your precious life on her. It's not smart to do so.