I Can't Believe..

D

deleted85856

I'm in complete shock the support this Benoit guy has.
I've seen and talked to numerous people who have said things like "RIP BENOIT YOUR A LEGEND," or "YOUR A HERO CHRIS."

Now this mostly applies to Americans because of the large fan base in American, but are you fucking nuts?

The man killed his wife, and his special needs son, and then killed himself. He's a MURDER, not a hero or a legend, when I think of a legend I think of someone who is a good guy, and died fighting cancer or saving someones life. This guy MURDERED his wife and kid, before killing himself, he's a crazy man, who desevers no respect at all.

So Benoit the Hero? I don't think so.

D

deleted85856

I'd like to know how others see this issue, so please, post away.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in complete shock the support this Benoit guy has.
I've seen and talked to numerous people who have said things like "RIP BENOIT YOUR A LEGEND," or "YOUR A HERO CHRIS."

Now this mostly applies to Americans because of the large fan base in American, but are you fucking nuts?

The man killed his wife, and his special needs son, and then killed himself. He's a MURDER, not a hero or a legend, when I think of a legend I think of someone who is a good guy, and died fighting cancer or saving someones life. This guy MURDERED his wife and kid, before killing himself, he's a crazy man, who desevers no respect at all.

So Benoit the Hero? I don't think so.

Please remember that this is also the country which continues to make a celeb out of Paris Hilton.

that#1kid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People are stuupid. Not just Americans. I'm American and I hate it when we are spoken as a group rather than individuals. We have free speech, people can say just about anything they want. The people that say "R.I.P Chris" are just stupid wrestling fans, who are stupid enough to think wrestling is real. Not all Americans think the same. Just don't generalize use like that. "...this mostly applies to amerians.." c'mon. On a more personal note, I dispise the guy for his infamy. I dislike anyone who would harm a child much less kill his own son.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Many wrestlers deserve respect after they've passed on, for their skills in the ring, but Benoit is a disgrace and a shameful coward! How can anyone love a man like that after what he has done?

I dunno, the wrong people are being cut open methinks.