i cant call it a pussy

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did forget Poontang
often shortened to Poon.

Another great tattoo I once saw... A girl had shaved her Poon and gotten a tattoo just above the fold of her clit shaft/hood... it was in really curly looking lettering, and it said Cunt.

If she let the hair grow, it kinda disappeared... when she kept it trimmed short, you could just make it out thru the short hair....
Very sexy.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's definitely a Southern thing. I always heard cat, kittie, coochie, and my mom calls it coocamado (I don't know why). I like the term pussy. But I have had men use the word cunt. In the South if you say it to the wrong woman you will get slapped.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I call my cock junior. My gf calls her pussy, junior's sister. Another girl calls her's Mimi. Also Valley of Delights; Hidden Treasure; Hidden Valley.
Just make sure when you talk about it you are enthusiastic and complamentary.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's definitely a Southern thing. I always heard cat, kittie, coochie, and my mom calls it coocamado (I don't know why). I like the term pussy. But I have had men use the word cunt. In the South if you say it to the wrong woman you will get slapped.

My b/f is Southern - the things he does to my cunt (aka pussy) I'm almost certain would be anatomically impossible with a 'kittie' :tongue: (I have heard him use coochie - but in a far less sexual context)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Cunt is direct but not always approperate
Twat, sounds like your confused on what it is
Vag, i do like but hard to make sound sexy.
Muff, sounds like something you'd call an aunt
Kitty is a good suggestion. Its cute without being crude.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
As a pre-pubescent cat-lover I bought and wore a badge (button in US) with the slogan "Happiness is a Warm Pussy" without knowing what it meant, lol.

And then there was Mrs Slocombe... YouTube - Mrs. Slocombe's Pussy

I was thinking about Mrs. Slocombe as well!
I don't like the name pussy either, but I don't like cunt, fuck hole, etc.
Well gee, other than the scientific name, I guess pussy may sound better while in the heat of passion.

Let's see-

Stick your penis in my hot and wet vagina.

vs

Stick your cock in my hot and wet pussy.

:rolleyes:Which sounds better?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so i was with my gf and i said she has the nicest pussy and she says 2 i hate that, dont call it that." im fine with this but i was wondering apart from calling it a vagina and turning making out into a science lesson what can i call it? i dont think cunt is a word shed like either and so im stuck on what to choose.

Instead of "pussy", call it her "billowy seducer". Example: Darling, you have the nicest "billowy seducer". :mischievous:

Instead of "pussy", call it her "wonderful house warming". Example: Darling, my cock wants some of your "wonderful house warming". :mischievous:

Instead of "pussy", call it her "honeydew well". Example: Damn you!! Hot beyotch!! I wanna eat your drippin' "honeydew well and thrust my fuckit bucket in there".

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still like the word pussy but only when it is used in conjunction with me. For example "your pussy feels good." I just can't stand it when pussy is used to talk about the vagina like it's separated from the body. Same for cock. For example "When are you going to give me some pussy?" Ugh, a total turn off!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The Meat Curtain
Meat Wallet
Batwings
Quiffy Kat
Tampon Socket
Fillet-o-fish
Honey pot'
Fly catcher
Batter catcher
Quim

let us know how far down the list you get before she throws a drink in your face and kicks you in the nads :eek: