i cant call it a pussy

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about Peach? I remember the term being used in the movie Face Off. Loved hearing Nick Cage say "I could eat a peach for hours."

erqwa

Just Browsing
Media
Once, a girl tried to get me to call it a "sniz" (supposedly for "the prize), but I just couldn't. It made me want to punch myself in the face.

Lately, I just call it "It doesn't have a name".

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can't use that word. Jodie Foster has all rights and entitlements to say such a word alone. She says "CUNT" and the sunshine drops in the sky and bluebirds fly.:smile:

i'm pretty sure cunt is public domain, no disrespect to the wonderful Ms Foster.

i defend my claim on cunt under the call out clause "you are what you eat"

ML

Last edited:

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's for darn sure. :biggrin1: :cool:

I'm sorry but kitty is unacceptable to me as is cunt. In most of America cunt is a curse word. Any man calling an American woman or her 'ladyflower' a cunt says it at his own risk.

No it's not! :confused: :rolleyes: Are you sure you're American?

Bingo! We have a winner. :biggrin1:

njqt, you've given me food (!) for thought.

I prefer cunt precisely because it is so down and dirty horny. That said, I understand why most ladies seem to prefer 'pussy' - it's fluffy, pretty, cuddly but not dirty..

As you point out, 'cunt' is perhaps the worst insult that a woman can be called. But I never made that connection. Any man who would voice that appelation is such a worthless piece of crap that I place no value on his choice of words. His intended meaning does not devalue the word, in my judgment.

Also 'prick' and 'dick' are not exactly compliments to call a man. Again, I don't think that influences many to avoid referring to a 'prick' or 'dick' in normal sexual conversation.

BTW, 'cunt' is an adaptation of the old English 'coynte,' meaning the same thing, so the the term does have some history on its side.

So ladies, when you see 'cunt' in my writings, I mean no disrespect. On the contrary, I consider it an honorific name appropriate to the power and mysteries of that most special part of a lady's bod.