I can't cum when getting head, what the F@#$!!!

Tau

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi sexcraz1, I get how this is frustrating, but it’s not the biggest issue anyone ever had. I wonder if you are making it a big issue which just might be a reason you are not cumming when your wife sucks you.

Based on my own experiences, these things are in our heads.

I assume you have no difficulty cumming when screwing or jerking off, so it is just this one behavior, is't it? Worded differently, your equipment works just fine, doesn’t it, there’s something about this process of getting sucked that doesn’t do it. Wonder what that could be? Is there something yucky about cumming in your wife’s mouth? A reasonable person might think this. Does this seem like something that doesn’t fit how you feel about your wife?

If not, could there be something about the rhythm and pattern of movements she is using?

Trade places. As we are aware many women have difficulty orgasming with their men even if they are otherwise able. Often it must be a thing of trust and confidence, not necessarily lacking trust otherwise in one’s lover as a person, but not expecting that he, or in your case she, can maintain the correct rhythm. Being afraid our lover won't would probably do most of us in.

I think it must be very difficult to have an orgasm while worrying that I’m not going to have it.

Who knows.

As a gay man with decades experience giving blow jobs it’s basically inconceivable to me that my buddy will not cum. Maybe I’m a better cock sucker than I think, but it doesn’t seem to me to be material. Maybe, being male myself, I have a sense of what my fellow male partner is feeling.

For example, I am aware that I myself have a specific “best” spot which if I massage it will invariably lead to an orgasm.

You see, I’m a right hand jerker; on the right underside of my corona is a spot where my index finger rubs the frenulum beneath my corona or glans. That’s my spot.

So here's what I'm thinking when I blow a guy. I always assume that if a guys dick curves right, the comparable spot on the right side will be “his spot.” The first thing I check if I'm going to blow a guy is his curve.

As I edge him up and down, dragging out his pleasure, I have to trust his breathing and thrusting to communicate to me when the time for edging has ended and he's ready to cum. Whatever else I am doing, I will massage this spot with my hand in synch with my mouth as a single organ. I assume he can’t cum unless he knows what the rhythm is going to be and can trust completely that it will continue relentlessly.

You can do it like Bolero, accelerating ever so gradually, but even then, the pattern must be predictable. He must know what is happening or he won’t be able to release. At least that’s what I think.

Deep throating is great, but it would be very unusual, to my experience, for it to be the best way to get a guy to cum unless he's so ready, he'll do it anyhow.

I suspect a few women misunderstand how a male’s pleasure on his glans surface works. Are you like me? It feels too good. You have to be careful. I don’t suck the glans side of the head expecting to lead a guy to orgasm. While getting him hot, you can play around with that and get him enjoying all the pleasure, but when it comes time to have an orgasm, I emphasize the underside, the area of frenulum.

My philosophy - who knows I’m just a run-of-the-mill cock sucker here - is that you make guys cum by making cock sucking an enhanced form of jerking off, not as a substitute for fucking.

Of course, there is probably more at work with my lifelong success. I’m blowing queers, let’s face it, I’m not there on my knees sucking the unwilling or presumably the inexperienced. The guy expects to shoot and zip, biff bam.

Neither of us will be surprised when he does.

BEST POST EVER OMG!!! I'm totally saving this to my pc.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
myself i've never had a problem with making a guy come while sucking him off.
i do take my time and use my tongue a lot very fast while i'm sucking, i find sucking the head then pumping the shaft deep into my throat while i'm flicking my tongue up and down at the same time usually does the the job.

failing that a lot of wanking in between ;p

Big up to ella!! sounds right! :biggrin1:

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is almost impossible for me to get off from oral sex. it feels fantastic, but it rarely is enough to get me over the edge. I've had just 4 or 5 guys in my life that were able to do it for me. One really hot police officer got me off without much problem, but I think that was situational and a lot of mental excitement.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I am the complete opposite. I can cum from oral sex (if the person knows what they are doing....) but have difficulty having an orgasm through intercourse. I think, for me anyway, that if someone knows what they are doing they can hit the exact pleasurable spots on your cock with their tongue, lips, and hand that can not be duplicated with a pussy unless it is VERY tight, and not to dry or not too wet.

An orally talented cocksucker can do amazing things with their mouth and don't even need their hand to accomplish the deed. While deep throating is neat I personally feel it is over rated as I much prefer a talented tongue that can swirl around my thick cock head and drive me insane.