I can't even hook up with girls at parties..

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
Well I'm a 20 year old college student with a small penis. I'm 5 inches in length and 5.1 inches in girth. I was hooking up with a friend and I was going to do the deed but as soon as she saw my cock and touched it is game over. She told me to get out of her house and so I walked out and left, still a virgin.

I fingered her good and gave good oral. But once she saw my small member she was instantly turned off.

I'm 6'2" chinese male with a 2-3 inch penis flaccid.

It is impossible to hook up with girls when you have a small penis. Impossible.

I think I might just suicide.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Firstly, your cock is not small it is average. LOTS of men have cocks the same size, or very similar, to yours. Far more than have bigger.

Whatever that girl's reason was for stopping sex and asking you to leave it was not because you have a small cock. Because you don't. If she was expecting bigger then she is going to be disappointed, very often. Most men she meets will have cocks very, very close in size to yours.

Contemplating suicide is not on. Stop it.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly, your cock is not small it is average. LOTS of men have cocks the same size, or very similar, to yours. Far more than have bigger.

Whatever that girl's reason was for stopping sex and asking you to leave it was not because you have a small cock. Because you don't. If she was expecting bigger then she is going to be disappointed, very often. Most men she meets will have cocks very, very close in size to yours.

Contemplating suicide is not on. Stop it.

What MB said! And why would you come to a place called "Large Penis Support Group"? This is certainly a skewed sampling of the male demographic and isn't going to do anything to reinforce in your mind the fact that large cocks are not the normal. You are called "average" for a reason. It's what most people are working with. The problem wasn't you, it was her.

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'm a 20 year old college student with a small penis. I'm 5 inches in length and 5.1 inches in girth. I was hooking up with a friend and I was going to do the deed but as soon as she saw my cock and touched it is game over. She told me to get out of her house and so I walked out and left, still a virgin.

I fingered her good and gave good oral. But once she saw my small member she was instantly turned off.

Yeah pretty sure she wouldnt have asked you to leave just because of your penis size. Maybe because you guys were friends? Also, your penis is not small.

And suicide is not even worth considering, especially over that. I had a friend kill himself. And can personally tell you what it can do to a person's family. Dont think like that.

I lost my virginity later than you. And it took several trial and error attempts before it happened. Dont beat yourself up too much man. Just keep trying.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Quit your bitching. At least you get invited to parties. (And if it's any consolation, on the rare occasions I do, I can never seem to get any girls either)

chippy_wippy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think 5.1" around is actually a fair bit larger than average. That being said, and I cannot stress this enough, size does not matter to most women. The man inside, how he makes her feel, and his technique are usually all that makes sex enjoyable for a woman.

Think about it this way, some people on this site have been turned down because they were just too big, and that's probably worse. I couldn't even have sex with my girlfriend at first, we had to stretch her for a few weeks before (it was both our first times) and I'm only five and three quarters around in a thunderstorm.

This site is mainly for people who have weird or unique experiences or problems with their members, not a supremacist group. A man is not made by the prominence of his features. Don't do your anatomy and self-esteem the injustice of compartmentalizing and arbitrarily belittling its parts.

Last edited:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dre your penis is not small, its average ranged, so dont worry about that.

Suicide....dont be silly.

"Chippy" what makes you think that to most women "The man inside, how he makes her feel, and his technique are usually all that makes sex enjoyable for a woman." ?

Richard Lottery

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
why would you start this post by describing your penis to the T? thats pretty much the last any girl hooking up with you is gonna see...Self worth and dick size should have no relation...im pretty sure the smaller dick guy gets the girl more often lol

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Please don't belittle his emotions by calling him silly. This is obviously having a profound effect on him, and he is not the first man to post something like that on this board, sadly.

"Chippy" what makes you think that to most women "The man inside, how he makes her feel, and his technique are usually all that makes sex enjoyable for a woman." ?

Perhaps because the majority of women do report that as being the case - especially about technique. However, I really don't think this is the thread for the 'size matters' discussion.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Don't make a mess!

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinagirl4u2

Please don't belittle his emotions by calling him silly. This is obviously having a profound effect on him, and he is not the first man to post something like that on this board, sadly.

I didn't call him silly I said dont be silly,meaning dont do anything silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinagirl4u2

Perhaps because the majority of women do report that as being the case - especially about technique. However, I really don't think this is the thread for the 'size matters' discussion.
I didnt, mention size at all

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is this geniune or is it sph?

if it's genuine, rejection happens.
the only guy i've ever come across with a micropenis (1.5 inches) seemed to be blessed when it came to charming the ladies. unfortunately he was an arsehole, so he always had some poor girl sobbing her heart out that he wouldn't stay with her and treat her right.
1.5 inches.
and, no, he wasn't incredibly good looking, he was short & weedy, and he certainly wasn't wealthy.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is this geniune or is it sph?

if it's genuine, rejection happens.
the only guy i've ever come across with a micropenis (1.5 inches) seemed to be blessed when it came to charming the ladies. unfortunately he was an arsehole, so he always had some poor girl sobbing her heart out that he wouldn't stay with her and treat her right.
1.5 inches.
and, no, he wasn't incredibly good looking, he was short & weedy, and he certainly wasn't wealthy.

Which begs the question "what did the women look like" and "exactly how stupid were they".

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well my cock is almost 9 inches so im sure you wont care about my openion

Nobody probably cares about your "openion" because I highly doubt that anyone has the foggiest what exactly that is.

Why would you even mention your cock size? Need some attention? You got it!!! :lame:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

I find myself somewhat angry at what was done to you. I can express various unkind viewpoints about the female in question, but none of this is going to make you feel a great deal better instantly.

There are several different opinions regarding what constitutes average in a male and where you sit based on your measuring is definitely within the average range.

Just like male "size queens" there are female size queens as well.

The sad part is that while you will not have the joy of seeing it, this young lady is in for as much or more disappointment or rejection than you are over time. Her attitude is already proof of some psychological issues and the way you were treated is an indicator that she is frustrated and not finding what she is seeking. I can guarantee you that in the days prior to you she probably threw out quite few more in search of "Moby Dick".

What I would love to watch is when she is rejected by the dick of her dreams because her breasts are too small. Understand that individuals like this experience these kinds of things all the time. They want what they want, but they are not a prize either.

In my personal opinion you did not lose anything but you had a net gain. If this person is so shallow that the only thing that matters is the size of genitalia she is not an individual you want in your life under any circumstances anyway. I think you won and it was a win not a loss to get a person like this out of your life quickly.

There is another thing that is also common in a person with this kind of problem and that is promiscuity. This is the kind of sex partner that leaves you with an STD.

Personally, she is the absolute loser and not you!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, really - who knows why the girl called halt. OP says it was when she saw his dick but maybe she just got cold feet. Maybe she was a virgin and realised, upon seeing naked, hard peen, that she just wasn't ready. The OP *thinks* it was his dick, but he thinks 5x5 is small, so he clearly has developed a negative opinion about his cock so of course he is going to assume it is a bad reaction to size. Truth is though we just don't know.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Yeah whatever:rolleyes:
Since you have so few posts it was easy to check your post history. Your penis size varies from one time to another from a shortest of only 5 to all the way up to a 5.9 and I figure different days you might get different measurings.. 5 inches can be worked with just fine if you know what you are doing.

Anyway that wasn't your biggest lie. The big one is either you are a virgin like you say in most of your threads asking if you are big enough or you've boned a few girls as you claimed in this thread::

http://www.lpsg.org/197807-how-do-i-make-boobs.html in this post::

http://www.lpsg.org/2932815-post4.html ""sometimes i do go balls deep but her boobs dont bounce(or maybe i just dont notice they do)...am i just not going in hard enough?"
Either way you seem like a liar.

Now in case there is any truth in your posts, then you are indeed big enough you just need to practice, and yes there are women that will reject because of size. Size queens both male and female exist, don't let it get you there are plenty of others out there who won't be all about size.

Size queens always end up being rejected at some point, either a man sees their clit and thinks it's too big or too small or other things which can't be seen when clothes are on. Male size queens get rejected too, maybe they are too small or they can't accommodate what they insisted on getting.

As for offing yourself, that is never the answer.