I can't find XXL under-ware that fits at Underware 4 U or other places

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by DaveUSADAV, Jun 5, 2011.

1. DaveUSADAV

DaveUSADAV Member

Albums:
    I am having such a difficult time finding regular underware that fits. See my previous posts and pictures. I could wear boxers but I sit around all day at work, they bunch up, and my legs sit on top of my flaccid cock ( 7.5 " x 6.75" max flaccid) which is very uncomfortable. I prefer under ware such as Andrew Christenson and Unico that lifts up, but the natural look, though comfortable, is not anything I would take to the gym. Why don't they make underware that fits huge guys like they make bras that accommodate all sizes of women?

Attached Files:

2. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

I know what you mean. I have a hard time finding underwear that holds in my cock and my two lemon size balls.[​IMG]

3. bigirishman

bigirishman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    NO offence but this is very infantile. Your penis's are not that huge that you need special underwear. Get realistic.

4. bigirishman

bigirishman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Neither of your penises are actually that big!!

5. DaveUSADAV

DaveUSADAV Member

Albums:
    Well, I am the first to admit that I am probably not the biggest on this site though a 7.5 by 6.75 inch flaccid penis is statistically over 5 standard deviations from mean size, or over one in several million. But neither are you any bigger. Listen, I really don't care how my cock compares anymore- I am 61 years old with five kids and six grandchildren. Look at all my posts and pictures and believe in what you want. I became a member in 2008 because my menopausal wife was having enormous pain during sex and I wanted some advice; also, I was promoted to a desk job from the field and my boxers were becoming uncomfortable sitting down all day with legs squeezing and siting on my cock. I posted my first picture in my first pair of Unico XXL and my bulge was just too much for the social circles I had to go to so I wanted to know if anyone had some other ideas on under ware other than boxers or these. I got over 1600 views and many comments- I appreciate that.

No, you miss my point. The XXL size of these specialty form fitting under ware that cost 26 bucks each is still too small for almost anyone it seems even with the naked look cup. I have a 35 inch waist and it is still way too tight and the cup not nearly big enough- as I thought and hoped my three photos showed. I am 185 pounds so I wonder what a heavier or obese man can wear- certainly not these. I thought these places catered to big guys. My question is why the typical XXL sizes seem too small- large penis or not. Do they make any larger sizes that really fit around the cock, balls, legs and waist? Anyone knows or has had the same problems? Thanks

6. ahornyman30

ahornyman30 Member

Albums:
    i wear xxl underwear i buy nautica and polo they seem to fit nicely

7. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, they're the best brands.

I wear both and recommend them to anyone who needs comfort for their cock.

8. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

I think you will find that when it comes to sizes for underwear, they refer to waist size. So don't go buying underwear in XXL unless your waist matches that. If you find that your underwear are uncomfortable to wear, try another model of underwear instead or if you're wearing 100% cotton today, try underwear with a mix of cotton and lycra.

9. skippy_1314

skippy_1314 Member

I am right there with you. I would prefer to wear boxers or nothing, but I need the support. If I do not have it by the end of the day, my balls are aching. I am big, but it is not about being big....went to a doctor because I was concerned and was told that my balls are extremely heavy. They did ultrasounds just to check everything out and it was all good I just have very heavy balls.

Anyway the point is, everyone is different and the need for underwear that fits and "works" is very real for everyone's comfort.

I have a 36 inch waist and I have found 2Xist sixze XL work well. Pouch is big enough and has support. I also wear bike swimmers jock straps when not wear 2Xist, and they are also great.

10. Kenyth

Kenyth New Member

Albums:
    I wear Obviously For Men and its great, the material is super soft Modal/Lycra blended fabric which is super stretchy and feels ultra light. The pouch is large and lets you hang low but without the push up effect. Not sure what your concern for the gym is, I guess it is the push up effect with a lot of the Andrew Christian underwear? So Obviously For Me would be perfect. Even with a full on erection, my Obviously For Men contains my package well :)

Draft saved Draft deleted