I can't get Horny!

I don't know why, but I can't do it. I haven't masterbated in a week and I'm still not in the mood for doing it. I mean, I can get an erection, but it feels like I did it yesterday, not a week ago. I don't know why... It happened before when I lasted 2 weeks (thats my personal record). Usually after 1 week of abstincence I would suck my own cock, but not now.
Did this ever happened to you?

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absoltely normal...No need to worry now. Not everyone is horny all the time, or even every day. Our libido's work when they want to work. If however, down the road ,you find that you don't get horny at all, perhaps a trip to your doctor is due. Several factors affect libido. The fact you can get hard with no problem, really indicates to me that you are just having a dry spell.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know why, but I can't do it. I haven't masterbated in a week and I'm still not in the mood for doing it. I mean, I can get an erection, but it feels like I did it yesterday, not a week ago. I don't know why... It happened before when I lasted 2 weeks (thats my personal record). Usually after 1 week of abstincence I would suck my own cock, but not now.
Did this ever happened to you?

It might be that your under stress also. I have experienced this, I wouldn't worry about it too much since it will only add to the problem. Do something to relax (away from sex or masterbation), nice dinner, go out for an evening, a date, or on your own grab a movie, chill. I'm sure it will come.:cool:

Did you just get married? :)

:tongue: hell no
I think you guys are right, it's because I'm Stressed. I got some exams last week and I still got some over the next weeks, and I'm anxious about them.
Thanks for your answers :wink:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Dear Cafeo,

There appear to be a number of factors in play here. Stress is one of the worst there is for causing lack of sex drive/libido. The problem is that based on the word exams I would make the assumption that you are still quite young.

If you find that your libido takes a hit every time you get a little stressed out, it can be an indicator that your hormone levels may be in need of a look. Stress can reduce testosterone and hence conversion levels substantially. Getting an erection is in and of itself not really a great indicator. There are many factors here and this is nothing to be too worried about unless it happens under light stress. Heavy duty exams, cramming at the last minute, interrupted sleep patterns and much more of the events surrounding the life of a college student also play a role. Remember that stress can lead to depression and can become a self defeating monster if you allow it. Remember no matter what to get decent food even more than normal when you are under stress and do the absolute best that you can on the sleep patterns.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, it happens to me but it's normal. I get erections every day, but my horniness comes and goes in waves. For a few weeks I wlll feel the need to masturbate every day then I can go a few weeks when I only feel the need to masturbate once a week or two weeks.

The fact that you still get erections indicates to me that it is likely stress-related rather than something physically wrong. Worrying about it can prolong it. However, I AM NOT A DOCTOR! If it's deeply concerning you, seek medical advice.

Good luck and happy wanking!

Last edited: