I can't have sex with my girlfriend

D_Moe_LePoe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take it slow! Go at her pace, give her all the control. Maybe start with fingers. Let it be totally okay for her to try and still back off if she's not comfortable. It'll work in time as long as she's allowed to progress at her pace without pressure.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is your penis larger than a full-term baby?

Is passing a full term baby through the vagina pleasurable? The problem isn't whether you can make it fit in there with enough lube and the help of a crowbar, the problem is making it feel good so that she actually enjoys herself.

Starting with smaller dildos a few days in advance and working up to larger ones helped me with TheBoyfriend.

Last edited:

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Petite is right the use of dildos is a good way to go. Once she sees she can handle something close to you it will give her confidence to try your whopper. If she allows you in treat her VERY gently cause if you hurt her the trust will be gone.
Side note why the hell do people ( sorry i mean guys )keep mentioning childbirth with situations like this???

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the worst (and dumbest) answer in the entire thread. I think it's safe to say you dont get many dates...:wink: Pressuring the girl, who previously wanted to wait for marriage, to have sex is a fantastic way to go.... :rolleyes:

If she wants to wait until marriage to have penis in vagina sex, her wishes should be honored. It is not proper to attempt to undermine the sense of values of other people unless that sense of values interferes with the well being of others. Thus, if a forger's sense of values requires him to injure other people via forgery, stopping him is entirely appropriate. But a woman who wants to save penis in vagina sex for marriage should have her wishes respected.