Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've lost two pregnancies *that I know of*.

I can't help but wonder sometimes if there have been more and that I just didn't realize I was miscarrying.

The way my cycle is, the unpredictable nature of it made me think. Sometimes I have extremely heavy flow with so much pain it's impossible to describe. Sometimes it's literally only a day or two of this, then back to no bleeding at all with just cramps for a couple days. My guy and I don't use condoms, and I'm not on birth control.

Kind of a dark topic, I know... but I can't help but think maybe I've lost more than 2.

For anyone reading who knows the feels, please accept my ❤️

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel deeply for you. I struggled with my infertility when I was younger and in a very steady relationship. I probably didn't realise just how much I missed having a child until I adopted 2 years ago. He's simply the joy of my life now, so I hope you and your guy will keep trying - and will seek professional help. If it doesn't work, consider adopting.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a very pertinent topic for me, although I don't have a womb I do have a female partner who, it seems, has had a miscarriage about a fortnight ago. Tbh I/we were more concerned about her health because of the unexpected, very heavy, on-going bleeding but as you say, OP, it gets you thinking.

She's on the mend btw.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Most of us have. It’s routine, and I try not to think about it. They wanted out early!

I figured it was worth bringing attention to on a forum where many men roam and may not think of the experience because they've never had to.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I figured it was worth bringing attention to on a forum where many men roam and may not think of the experience because they've never had to.
Absolutely!
That’s why I mentioned it’s ubiquitous nature.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never shared this with anyone before, but a few years ago at my nephew's birthday party our Mum shared with my sister and me the fact that she's had over five miscarriages, which is why Sis and I are the only two and very close together in age. Irish twins she calls us, 18 months apart.

She was always worried that sis and I would have the same experience, but neither of us had difficulties. I had a tubal at a very young age but not due to any problems.

Apparently, her own Mum suffered many even though she brought six to full term. I cannot imagine going through something like that without support, and I doubt in those days she had much.

My heart does go out to those women who have endured such tragedy, and sadly I know many.

T

T_Lurch

I've lost two pregnancies *that I know of*.

I can't help but wonder sometimes if there have been more and that I just didn't realize I was miscarrying.

The way my cycle is, the unpredictable nature of it made me think. Sometimes I have extremely heavy flow with so much pain it's impossible to describe. Sometimes it's literally only a day or two of this, then back to no bleeding at all with just cramps for a couple days. My guy and I don't use condoms, and I'm not on birth control.

Kind of a dark topic, I know... but I can't help but think maybe I've lost more than 2.

For anyone reading who knows the feels, please accept my ❤️
I do hope I'm not out of line, being a guy commenting. Plus, I'm a bit of a Johnny-come-lately on the subject.

I can only imagine what it must be like, having a connection with a small life germinating inside yourself and having it end painfully and abruptly in such a manner. My wife had two miscarriages before she met me and to this day she occasionally cries, wondering what those children would've been like, had they lived. I can hold her and she talks to me about it, but no man can really understand the pain, much as we might try. I do wish healing your way though.

All I can say is that nature can really be a capricious and mean motherfucker.