I can't imagine this is true

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surely common sense would tell you this isn't normal.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this a serious question?

This is the second time a guy has said something about a girl standing on the seat while she does her business. I have never ever felt the need to do this.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This could be very true. Ever hear of squat toilets? If you are in U.S.A, I doubt it. Lot's of countries use them, and there are normal toilet seats that have places for your feet. There are a lot of health benefits from this as well. Look up squat toilet on wiki.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This could be very true. Ever hear of squat toilets? If you are in U.S.A, I doubt it. Lot's of countries use them, and there are normal toilet seats that have places for your feet. There are a lot of health benefits from this as well. Look up squat toilet on wiki.

OMG!! Ok now I understand, I still don't like it, but I understand! Ugh what if someone pee's on the seat? Then your stepping there and its on your shoes, you touch them to take them off. Blech:eek: I like living in the USA the only way I'm squatting like that is in the woods.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never heard of anyone perching on the seat like a bird.

I have heard of people squatting above the toilet so they don't have to touch it (nasty public restrooms and the like), but their feet are on the floor.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although "western" style toilets are now common in Japan and most of Asia, it's still common to find squat-type arrangements in many parts of Asia, almost all of India, the Middle East, and Turkey. I don't have any personal knowledge of the old Soviet States (never wanted to go to any of them and still don't). But Morocco and northern Africa is pretty much a "plant feet here and squat" world.

One of the benefits squatting to take a dump has over sitting on a western toilet is that there is less strain on the rectum/anus and folks who live and poop by squatting have very few problems with hemorrhoids.

Think about it.

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, I use a regular toilet when I see one, but when I was in Italy our residence had squat toilets. I must say...squat toilets might have their advantages, but when one has had a bit too much cheap wine, it's hard to keep one's balance when squatting. (No...I never fell in, thank god.)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your friend is messing with you!

Yes, Asians sometimes use squat toilets. Asians also use sit-down toilets. They know the difference.

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But sometimes it might be more comortable to squat on a sit down.

I remember reading a story about a woman in Japan going to the restroom and looking for a sit down toilet. She opened the door to the stall and what did she see? An elderly Japanese woman sittin on the toilet with feet on the seat.

People are weird they do what's most comfortable.

Last edited:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Ha! Its funny cause i was saying "if that's the way they do it, why wouldn't they make a toilet with like, steps for your feet?!".

No my friends are from the U.S. maybe they are just messing with me, but the context and the circumstances that surround the whole conversation makes it seem like they genuinely believe this.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although "western" style toilets are now common in Japan and most of Asia, it's still common to find squat-type arrangements in many parts of Asia, almost all of India, the Middle East, and Turkey. I don't have any personal knowledge of the old Soviet States (never wanted to go to any of them and still don't). But Morocco and northern Africa is pretty much a "plant feet here and squat" world.

One of the benefits squatting to take a dump has over sitting on a western toilet is that there is less strain on the rectum/anus and folks who live and poop by squatting have very few problems with hemorrhoids.

Think about it.
Absolutely true.
My ex installed squat toilets in his house. Actually, his whole family, including sisters, brothers, and mom, use them in their homes because that's how they roll in their town/village in Greece.

I think his sisters used to do the stand/squat on toilet thing, but it turns out U.S. porcelain toilets can't take the weight and will crack, which leads to really nasty injuries. Apparently, he treated a few, which is why the whole family switched to the squat version at home.

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the army, out in the field, you would squat over a board (2x4) and crap into a trench trench; God help you it you fell over backwards. Also they used 55 gal drums in base camp; when they filled, you poured a napalm solution on top and set the drum on fire.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Think about it.

Another benefit: Beautiful thighs, doing all those squats. Oh, and improved endurance when you're riding on top.