I can't imagine this is true

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend told me a story about accidently walking in on his friends sister in the bathroom. He said she was pooping, and her feet were on the seat and she was squatting over the toilet to do it.

My Friends then said all the women they know do it like thAt. How true is this?

Pretty common in China. It's actually better for your posture this way according to the Alexander Technique.

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend told me a story about accidently walking in on his friends sister in the bathroom. He said she was pooping, and her feet were on the seat and she was squatting over the toilet to do it.

My Friends then said all the women they know do it like thAt. How true is this?
Wots 'pooping'?
Do you mean having a dump?
Having a crap/shit.?
If yes then I reckon someone is taking the rise out of you!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG!! Ok now I understand, I still don't like it, but I understand! Ugh what if someone pee's on the seat? Then your stepping there and its on your shoes, you touch them to take them off. Blech:eek: I like living in the USA the only way I'm squatting like that is in the woods.

Urine isn't really that bad for you. If you have a decent diet, it's vitamin rich.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, you've caught us. Your friends are not pulling your leg. All women squat on top of the toilet. We're just lying to you. All of this ridiculous speculation that people from other cultures who use squat toilets must all do it is just a cover story to hide the truth.

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To expand the topic a little bit... it would be extremely dangerous to step on a "normal" toilet (designed to be sat on) if it is a ceramic one (and they usually are), as they tend to crack... injuries - you don't even want to imagine!

Squat toilets are specifically designed to dissipate a person's weight properly...

And yes... squatting is the healthier and more natural way of "passing the stool" :wink:
Unfortunately I'm still "condemned" to a sitting toilet... hope to change that once I buy my own place and redecorate it...