I can't stop purchasing killer undies

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lord I thought I was the only guy who went from Marshall's to TJ Maxx to Steinmart searching out CK and 2Xist briefs. But I pulled myself away over the summer while I was in south Florida. I started freeballing and fell in love with the feeling. I started buying loose fitting boxers to give me that same feeling and now I'm hooked on boxers. I now search out boxers but in this case they have to be a certain type; relatively short, loose fitting, wide legged.

With all the briefs you have, what about selling them on ebay?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lord I thought I was the only guy who went from Marshall's to TJ Maxx to Steinmart searching out CK and 2Xist briefs. But I pulled myself away over the summer while I was in south Florida. I started freeballing and fell in love with the feeling. I started buying loose fitting boxers to give me that same feeling and now I'm hooked on boxers. I now search out boxers but in this case they have to be a certain type; relatively short, loose fitting, wide legged.

With all the briefs you have, what about selling them on ebay?

Silvertrain's Used Undies Shop ??

Not sure how much coin I'd rake off that.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Good evening. My name is curious_angel and I have a few (too many) undies. :redface:

[Although I'd argue that as undies are a necessity, everyone should have sufficient supplies to prevent any potential thoughts of "I've run out of clean, I'll just turn these inside-out and they'll be fine".]

My latest passion: Damaris 'sine qua non' | Mimi Holliday 'sine qua Damaris' – The Official Website. An unusual combo of sexy and comfy.

Wearing comfortable, well fitting, stylish undies makes me happy.

Last edited:

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
Have bought sexy styles from about 1978 till now.... many styles and brands some have gone out of business..... custom made ones were cool.... Love bodyaware website,, some great stuff Kolala is good too Koala is really nice and racy i am Kinda on a sheer kick right now thats popular.

D

deleted397893

Good evening. My name is curious_angel and I have a few (too many) undies. :redface:

[Although I'd argue that as undies are a necessity, everyone should have sufficient supplies to prevent any potential thoughts of "I've run out of clean, I'll just turn these inside-out and they'll be fine".]

My latest passion: Damaris 'sine qua non' | Mimi Holliday 'sine qua Damaris' – The Official Website. An unusual combo of sexy and comfy.

Wearing comfortable, well fitting, stylish undies makes me happy.

Glad to know it's not just men buying too many briefs lol. Although, women with a lot of underwear is probably more acceptable than men with a lot of underwear. That Damaris lingerie is incredibly sexy. Never really seen anything like it here in the U.S. The thin, see-thru material is so hot. I just wish american women would wear them :p

andii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me too!!

It becomes expensive at $20-30 a pop, but it is so worth it!!

I have well over a hundred pairs, but I feel like I still need so many more!

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am the same way. Glad to hear that I am not alone. I feel this "collect them all" mentality. LOL!

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
total brief-a-holic here. There are worse things to be adDICkted to, tho. I wander thru underwear aisles at every story I go to, just dreamin...

I am a brief-a-holic as well. Can't stop wanting more bulging briefs for my rod. :)

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Finally, a support group addicted to hot underwear ;) My favorites are all across the board, RIPS, CK, 2xist, PLAY, PAPI, the list goes on and on, def like the microfiber pouch ones

avidjacker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to admit that I too have an underwear addiction. I can't stop buying them . I get a chubby just going to the store looking for a new pair and totally hard all the way home till I can try them on. I have a ton of them and the collection is getting bigger all the time. Glad to see I am not the only one that has a "problem". Good to be part of the group!

Reactions: cottonforme

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
phew im not the only one. I mainly buy CK briefs usually at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for $10 each. Now a days I will visit 3 or 4 TJ or Marshalls stores every month or so around my area just to look in the underwear section and hopefully add to my collection. I don't know how many I own, but it is wayy more than necessary. I don't even wear briefs in public because I'm scared people will see my undie line and judge me (I wear basketball shorts a lot) so I stick to generic brand boxer-briefs. The only time I really wear briefs is at home alone because I love how they look on me and when I'm taking pictures for this site or my Tumblr :p.
If I see a shirt I want on sale for $10 I'll hesitate to buy it, but if I see a sexy pair of briefs at practically any price I will buy it on the spot. I've recently got into Armani briefs, so sexy, but so pricey! Anyway, I am bignbubbly and I'm a brief-o-holic

Bignbubbly, I seriously doubt anyone would be judging you if they saw a briefs outline in your pants or shorts. If try do notice, then most likely they are checking our your ass and you should feel flattered. Ha.

Boxer briefs ride up way too much in the leg to wear all the time.

But I do understand your judgement statement. I still wear my briefs to the gym and when getting dressed or undressed I am usually the only one in them... except for the older guys wearing FTL tighty-whities (not my cup of tea, but to each his own)