i cant stop wacking my meat

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i didnt jerk off yesterday..yay. i havent missed a day in such a long time. im planning not to do it again tonight. it feels fukin awesome when i jerk off everyday, now i wnna see how it feels every few days. hopefully ill be drenched..:biggrin1:

Man4menu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's normal; it may take some time before your body lets you relax. Just find time to wack it several times.

I use to do it about 5 or 6 times a day just to get that edge off and only then I can do my shores… lol

I hope this helps!

You think you've got problems? I spent most of yesterday jacking off...

Maybe I enjoy it a little too much... :p

Felixstowe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've managed to find some control, basis for control when it comes to wanking, I have an overactive sex drive.
I went through a period there where I was just so fucking horny all the time, it was becoming unbearable. (Having a boner in church, because you start thinking of the red head in the pew in fronts ass, can be a real problem. Especially when standing.)
I went through a week there where I was managing six times a day, and it seriously was deliterous on my energy and enthuisiasm for life. (The most stupidist things would set me off, tight clothing, seductive walk, nice hair.)
I think the most I ever managed was 9 times in the succession of four hours, about once ever half an hour to fifteen minutes. (It so fucking hurt afterwards, and I was still hornier than ever. So much to the point where it hurt to walk.)
I'm glad to say they come in spells now, as such I can deal with them more easily.