I can't use condoms

Just Browsing
Media
So i know im not the only one who has this problem, but once i get the wrapper opened and partway on myself, im barely halfway hard. I dont have a problem any other time staying hard but this is just frustrating, my question is to others with similar problems: what did (do) you do about this ? any advice would be great
thanks

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Surferboy has the right idea...incorporate condoms into your foreplay. This will take care of your problem. Have fun....:biggrin1: :wink:

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't fit them, so it's actually the opposite for me.I have to put them on B4 i get hard and use foreplay as the toolfor me to get hard with it on.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry but this one I don't believe. I saw two ladies stretch a condom over the head (the one between the shoulders) of a male claiming the same thing. This was on television and millions saw the same thing. He didn't have anything to say after that. Of course he couldn't with the condom stretch down to his neck. lol

Just Browsing
Media
Looks like your penis is claustrophobic.
Pretty much
during foreplay i am hard but once the time for sex begins, i am not. this might have to do with that im having to eat my girlfriend out for ~10 minutes before, so i have to get hard again, stay hard, and put the damn thing on. its really quite annoying

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but this one I don't believe. I saw two ladies stretch a condom over the head (the one between the shoulders) of a male claiming the same thing. This was on television and millions saw the same thing. He didn't have anything to say after that. Of course he couldn't with the condom stretch down to his neck. lol

Sorry Josiah, but I don't think you read his question carefully. I thought he was going to mention the same thing you assume he did, but it is a different issue, and actually one I experience as well. :rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Reality_Condom is made for women to wear internally (always good for a chuckle) but would work for the larger guys worn over the penis. The ring at the base is apx 7" circumference. The second ring, intended for anchoring over the cervix, can be removed.

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Condom can stretch over a human head and can stretch to hold over 2 Gallons of Water so it defo isnt a Size thing, its purely in your own head.

I find it strange as if went down on any woman for any length of time I would be rock hard just from the sexiness of it but everyone is different. I get hard just thinking of a bar maids cleavage, others take a while.

I would say that you need to masturbate with the condom on and get used to it, you shouldnt put one on whilst flaccid as it is a common way for them to stretch in the wrong way and fail (read the instructions)

Joke to keep it funny "did you know that all condoms now have a barcode at the bottom?" if no then you are not having to roll it down as far as me:biggrin1:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the same problem when I was in my 20s. Whenever I tried to put on a condom I became limp and it was frustrating. I think it was because it was tedious and a little painful getting a condom on. The tedium took the game right out of me. What I did was start using Magnum condoms. They are less restrictive and it is less of a process getting them on. They also have a tighter base so once you get them on they stay on when your dick is flaccid. Most importantly, I discussed it with my partner and she knew what was going on. The strategy was to get it on and get excited again and get it in while it was up. Once inside of her I had no problem at all stayihng hard. So I would put it on and she would help if she wanted. We would do some smoochin' and gropin' and talkin' and jokin' and before too long I was relaxed and feeling good again and it would be no problem from there. I don't know if you have a kind and friendly relationship with your lover, but it helps.

freshprince130

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i kinda understand what he is talking about the average sized one tend to break while im tring to put it on and they have broken during sex a few times. go with the magnum ones you shouldnt have any problems

ErosBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Reality_Condom is made for women to wear internally (always good for a chuckle) but would work for the larger guys worn over the penis. The ring at the base is apx 7" circumference. The second ring, intended for anchoring over the cervix, can be removed.

That's what I use. It's also called the female or fc condom. Condomania Online | FC Female Condom

Put lots of lube into it and slide it on.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...It's also called the female or fc condom. Condomania Online | FC Female Condom
According to Condomania, the polyurethane is "just as effective" against HIV. Has there been a recent update on this? Last time I looked, and it's been at least a year, the wrapper on the poly condoms said that they had not yet been approved as effective for HIV protection (the pore size was larger than the pores of latex condoms, and poly pore size was larger then the size of the virus, although we're talking TINY, and how many people keep a condom on long enough for anything to "leak" through). Just curious if anyone knows.

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Condom can stretch over a human head and can stretch to hold over 2 Gallons of Water so it defo isnt a Size thing, its purely in your own head.

I find it strange as if went down on any woman for any length of time I would be rock hard just from the sexiness of it but everyone is different. I get hard just thinking of a bar maids cleavage, others take a while.

I would say that you need to masturbate with the condom on and get used to it, you shouldnt put one on whilst flaccid as it is a common way for them to stretch in the wrong way and fail (read the instructions)

Joke to keep it funny "did you know that all condoms now have a barcode at the bottom?" if no then you are not having to roll it down as far as me:biggrin1:

The reason men with larger sizes can't stuff into condoms is not because the condom can't support their size, but because it's actually painful to try and stuff your dick into that tight condom. I had trouble even with Magnums cuz I'm thick too. And it hurts like hell tryin to stuff in there when I'm hard. It has something to do with the sensitivity of the penis as opposed to the inability ot the condom to stretch.

And while ONE person may have stretched a condom over a head, and ONE person may have stretched a condom with gallons of water, those are few and far between instances. Condoms are much tighter than those examples might lead you to believe.

If you think ALL condoms will stretch to insane proportions, tell that to the hundreds of thousands of woman who get pregnant each year from a condom breaking. And these are average sized men. Imagine larger men.

Condoms' consitency and stretch capability is dependent upon that specific condom, not two instances of head-stretching and gallon filling, I think.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
on the subject of Polyeurethane condoms. I love Durex Avanti but can imagine they might not be as safe as Latex condoms, they just aren't as stretchy as Latex. Sure, when they work they feel amazing, almost like they aren't there, unfortunately a couple of times (with a woman with a very tight pussy) I found out they weren't, I just had a ring of ragged condom round the base of my cock...

I fixed this by taking more time to put them on and making extra sure that I was leaving more slack than normal in the tip.

I imagine they ouldn't work at all for anyone much thicker than me.

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know why you guys are talking about that, it's not the problem... I use magnums because for a while I would have a bitch of a time getting regular condoms on and literally went soft just because it took me about a minute and half a bottle of lube to get it on uncomfortably. As for now, it takes 3 seconds to get it on but goes soft anyways for some reason ?