Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
on the subject of Polyeurethane condoms. I love Durex Avanti but can imagine they might not be as safe as Latex condoms, they just aren't as stretchy as Latex. Sure, when they work they feel amazing, almost like they aren't there, unfortunately a couple of times (with a woman with a very tight pussy) I found out they weren't, I just had a ring of ragged condom round the base of my cock...

I fixed this by taking more time to put them on and making extra sure that I was leaving more slack than normal in the tip.

I imagine they ouldn't work at all for anyone much thicker than me.

x2 - exact same experience, except at my thickness I could never figure out how to keep them from breaking.

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason men with larger sizes can't stuff into condoms is not because the condom can't support their size, but because it's actually painful to try and stuff your dick into that tight condom. I had trouble even with Magnums cuz I'm thick too. And it hurts like hell tryin to stuff in there when I'm hard. It has something to do with the sensitivity of the penis as opposed to the inability ot the condom to stretch.

And while ONE person may have stretched a condom over a head, and ONE person may have stretched a condom with gallons of water, those are few and far between instances. Condoms are much tighter than those examples might lead you to believe.

If you think ALL condoms will stretch to insane proportions, tell that to the hundreds of thousands of woman who get pregnant each year from a condom breaking. And these are average sized men. Imagine larger men.

Condoms' consitency and stretch capability is dependent upon that specific condom, not two instances of head-stretching and gallon filling, I think.

Take ANY condom and gently stretch it and it will easily strech over a hand or fist, just dont do it in a hurry...in terms of condoms breaking this has happened to me but this is normally from the condom being pulled tight at the top and then constant pounding stretching a small section, if you leave enough daangling at the top this shouldnt happen.

Try gently streching one a few times, gently making it bigger. it may well help