I cant wear boxers...

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm on the process of getting low hangers (weights, cockrings) but the one thing I cant achieve is wearing boxers... I've allways weared briefs, and tight underwear, so I feel like freeballing using boxers and I get a lot of unapropiate erections, Im alone with this?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you are not alone, when I first switched from briefs to boxers I would usually get a semi when walking around but if you ignore it it goes away. After a while my dick got used to rubbing and stopped getting hard when I walked

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same thing happen to me when I made the switch from briefs to boxers. I walked around with a semi all the time. Eventually I got use to the boxers and the semi went away. What I really got tired of was boxers bunching up my legs. I cured that by going commando. That took a little getting used to, but now I love it. I haven't worn a pair of underwear in two years

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Considering we evolved naked the least support is what is most natural. Then they can self regulate for temp instead of being forced next to your body.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like freeballing using boxers and I get a lot of unapropiate erections, Im alone with this?
you are not alone, when I first switched from briefs to boxers I would usually get a semi when walking around but if you ignore it it goes away. After a while my dick got used to rubbing and stopped getting hard when I walked
Same here. It took me 3 - 4 weeks of wearing no other underwear but boxers to get used to them. After that, there was no turning back. The loose feeling is addictive. Once you get used to wearing boxers, it's no problem to freeball. I wore a pair of my favorite briefs to work yesterday. They were okay, but as soon as I got home, they had to go.

D_8g654r7i

1st Like
Media
hey hey, your not alone.. I cannot wear boxers either hating it all swinging along when walking. I need to have it in place not moving around otherwise it feels uncomfi for me.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went from briefs, to boxer briefs to boxers. For me, it is far more comfortable and yeah, I get hard a lot in the boxers, I love getting hard, love letting people see it too!

I'm with you. I love getting a hard on and I really don't mind if people see it. The day may come that a hard-on won't come easily, so I want to enjoy every last one I have left!!

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found the same thing when I switched to boxers. I had worn briefs as a youth and thought it was the norm until I saw all the other guys wearing boxers in the locker room. I tried them and found myself with boners all the time (kind of normal for a guy at that age) but they went away and when I ran out of boxers (did not get the wash done) I found that I could not stand the briefs for more than a short time, so I freeballed. I finally dumped the boxers when I was pierced and started to tear the fly out of my boxers with the ring. I don't miss them at all. So I recomend to all, try freeballing for a while and you will never go back to wearing underwear.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found the same thing when I switched to boxers. I had worn briefs as a youth and thought it was the norm until I saw all the other guys wearing boxers in the locker room. I tried them and found myself with boners all the time (kind of normal for a guy at that age) but they went away and when I ran out of boxers (did not get the wash done) I found that I could not stand the briefs for more than a short time, so I freeballed. I finally dumped the boxers when I was pierced and started to tear the fly out of my boxers with the ring. I don't miss them at all. So I recomend to all, try freeballing for a while and you will never go back to wearing underwear.

I've followed the same pattern (except the piercing). Have been freeballing for two years now and really love it. On occasion (Doctors appt), I have put on boxers and it feels like I have on two pairs of pants. Really uncomfortable!!

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like others have said, switching from snug briefs to loose boxer shorts takes some getting used to. When I began wearing boxers as a teen, it took several weeks for things to settle down.