I caught my wife having sex with another man

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Shurik, Oct 31, 2009.

1. voidout

Gold Member

No one deserves a medal for that. Staying together when there's nothing between you both, and showing such a cold form of "love" to your child is worse than getting a divorce.

2. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    love, sex and friendship don't need rules. We're the human ANIMAL first. anything after that is either self-imposed or imposed by society (culture and civilization) and often chokes and destroys the spontaneous beauty we are capable of freely sharing and living up to.
    make you own rules, but beware - you'll be a slave to them.

3. chevychas

chevychas New Member

shes been fuck the guy for five years?so you dont know anything!she is a fucking liar,divorse her!why you wanna be with some one is not honest to you?im sorry for you,but she is going to screw with other guys!

4. Incocknito

Gold Member

I see one of your vows was:

"To have an affair with behind your back for at least five years and fuck around behind your back."

Modern marriages are fascinating :tongue:

Not that I personally put any stock in the institution of marriage myself but obviously you do which is why you got married.

It's obviously up to you but for me personally, any woman who can keep an affair secret for five years is a schemin' bitch ass hussy. And my baby's mama ain't gonna be no schemin' bitch ass hussy.

5. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

if you believe her and you want to forgive her, that's your choice. however, think about how she--and your so-called "friend" you were staying with--deceived you all these years, and ask yourself if it's something you can live with for the rest of your life. the sex may be great... but does sex honestly mean more to you than being able to trust your wife?

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

You would be amazed at how many people get married, have children and their spouses cheat and they end up divorcing over scheming hussi-ciousness. :smile:

7. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

Anyone who would lie and cheat for 5 years either doesn't love you or likes to fuck the other guy more than you. You can bet it won't stop. If you're OK with an open relationship, then just go with it. If you're not dump her now.

8. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    Well Shurik,
    Like they say "all's well that ends well." I get a similar feeling when whoever i'm with tells me she has been with someone else. I mean, my cock gets bigger and it all gets more exciting for me.
    Look on the bright side; her infidelity has cured you of pre ejaculation.
    Live well friend !

9. D_Loveday Rubberhose

5 years...that's a long time. Apparently, you've accepted that. Maybe you and your wife should HONESTLY discuss allowing certain people into your marriage--sexually. There are millions of married couples who do. You can find a large number of them on AFF. I've personally met with a select few couples who are interested in having another male participate with them.

10. dreamer20

Gold Member

You're not crazy to forgive her. Do what your heart dictates. Can you forgive him as well? He wielded no power over her. She simply chose additional sex with a mutual friend 5 years ago. The discovery of this fact was oddly beneficial to you now. In light of this benefit, let her know if her keeping this lover would be acceptable to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPIVb7Y0QdI

11. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Albums:
    great advice. thanks for sharing. each post gives me something new to think about

12. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

How are you doing now? It's been a month or so since you posted. I am a happily married woman and although I have a very vivid imagination, and have fantasies about having sex with another person, I would not do anything about it because it would destory my marriage and hurt my husband. Fantasies are fantasies that should hurt no one. Once, I did actually think about asking my hubby if I could have sex with a particular person, but I didn't ask for five million reasons and won't. Nor will I let another man touch me in an intimate way. Way too painful and decietful.

I would say that the problem is with your wife and her inability to respect herself and honor you. For me, lpsg is way more than enough and I do have guilt over it. Once could be forgiven - maybe - but five years is beyond the pale. I do not like being a negative person, but I want to tell you that I think she will do it again. It's not your fault but hers. If you can deal with that, then working on your marraige is a great option and maybe both of you will decide to have an open relationship. Otherwise, guard your heart. Peace to you.

13. mikejohnson

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Id say dump her, or make it a open relationship where you can sleep with others 2.

14. nowayzomg

nowayzomg Member

Albums:
    Wanting to forgive is definitely not crazy, it's what love is. 5 years is a long time, not many relationships would survive it. You should talk about opening up the relationship so its not full of lies and deceit. If you can't live with that, it doesn't look like there's any other way out than ending it.

15. dans

dans Member

After a couple months you will doubt her,right now you are keeping her out of your love for her.Its like you are giving your all to please her,for now.But in your mind you know its over,is all you see is the two of them going at it?Its tough but over time only you will make the right choice.Only you know how you feel.But you are'nt alone.

16. D_Ball Walker

D_Ball Walker New Member

No, you are not crazy for wanting to forgive her. Forgive her. You have to be honest with yourself and her. She has to stop or what?

Draft saved Draft deleted