I caught my wife having sex with another man

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have kids and decide to stay for that reason, you earn a freaking medal in my book.

No one deserves a medal for that. Staying together when there's nothing between you both, and showing such a cold form of "love" to your child is worse than getting a divorce.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love, sex and friendship don't need rules. We're the human ANIMAL first. anything after that is either self-imposed or imposed by society (culture and civilization) and often chokes and destroys the spontaneous beauty we are capable of freely sharing and living up to.
make you own rules, but beware - you'll be a slave to them.

chevychas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shes been fuck the guy for five years?so you dont know anything!she is a fucking liar,divorse her!why you wanna be with some one is not honest to you?im sorry for you,but she is going to screw with other guys!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see one of your vows was:

"To have an affair with behind your back for at least five years and fuck around behind your back."

Modern marriages are fascinating :tongue:

Not that I personally put any stock in the institution of marriage myself but obviously you do which is why you got married.

It's obviously up to you but for me personally, any woman who can keep an affair secret for five years is a schemin' bitch ass hussy. And my baby's mama ain't gonna be no schemin' bitch ass hussy.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
if you believe her and you want to forgive her, that's your choice. however, think about how she--and your so-called "friend" you were staying with--deceived you all these years, and ask yourself if it's something you can live with for the rest of your life. the sex may be great... but does sex honestly mean more to you than being able to trust your wife?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see one of your vows was:

"To have an affair with behind your back for at least five years and fuck around behind your back."

Honestly, vows aren't honorable at all.

Modern marriages are fascinating :tongue:

I am not fascinated at all. Marriages aren't as sincere and dependable these days. People are too uncertainly random for instillation of that trust. People over time change...and the rules do change.

It's obviously up to you but for me personally, any woman who can keep an affair secret for five years is a schemin' bitch ass hussy. And my baby's mama ain't gonna be no schemin' bitch ass hussy.

You would be amazed at how many people get married, have children and their spouses cheat and they end up divorcing over scheming hussi-ciousness. :smile:

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Anyone who would lie and cheat for 5 years either doesn't love you or likes to fuck the other guy more than you. You can bet it won't stop. If you're OK with an open relationship, then just go with it. If you're not dump her now.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Shurik,
Like they say "all's well that ends well." I get a similar feeling when whoever i'm with tells me she has been with someone else. I mean, my cock gets bigger and it all gets more exciting for me.
Look on the bright side; her infidelity has cured you of pre ejaculation.
Live well friend !

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
5 years...that's a long time. Apparently, you've accepted that. Maybe you and your wife should HONESTLY discuss allowing certain people into your marriage--sexually. There are millions of married couples who do. You can find a large number of them on AFF. I've personally met with a select few couples who are interested in having another male participate with them.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My wife and I were staying with a friend in a town ...One day ...He was fucking her standing up from behind.
My wife confessed to a 5 year long affair ...and that she has had sex with him the two other times she had visited the town after we moved.

She tells me ...she hasn't been able to refuse him.
I really believe that she ...was just under his power for some reason while they were together.

What is crazy is ...since then I have been able to last a long time and to satisfy her regularly with my cock

I do love her and want to forgive her
Am I crazy?

You're not crazy to forgive her. Do what your heart dictates. Can you forgive him as well? He wielded no power over her. She simply chose additional sex with a mutual friend 5 years ago. The discovery of this fact was oddly beneficial to you now. In light of this benefit, let her know if her keeping this lover would be acceptable to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPIVb7Y0QdI

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How are you doing now? It's been a month or so since you posted. I am a happily married woman and although I have a very vivid imagination, and have fantasies about having sex with another person, I would not do anything about it because it would destory my marriage and hurt my husband. Fantasies are fantasies that should hurt no one. Once, I did actually think about asking my hubby if I could have sex with a particular person, but I didn't ask for five million reasons and won't. Nor will I let another man touch me in an intimate way. Way too painful and decietful.

I would say that the problem is with your wife and her inability to respect herself and honor you. For me, lpsg is way more than enough and I do have guilt over it. Once could be forgiven - maybe - but five years is beyond the pale. I do not like being a negative person, but I want to tell you that I think she will do it again. It's not your fault but hers. If you can deal with that, then working on your marraige is a great option and maybe both of you will decide to have an open relationship. Otherwise, guard your heart. Peace to you.
great advice. thanks for sharing. each post gives me something new to think about

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanting to forgive is definitely not crazy, it's what love is. 5 years is a long time, not many relationships would survive it. You should talk about opening up the relationship so its not full of lies and deceit. If you can't live with that, it doesn't look like there's any other way out than ending it.

D

deleted59763

After a couple months you will doubt her,right now you are keeping her out of your love for her.Its like you are giving your all to please her,for now.But in your mind you know its over,is all you see is the two of them going at it?Its tough but over time only you will make the right choice.Only you know how you feel.But you are'nt alone.