I clean naked, do you?

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or anything else silly nude? I have a good reason! I am struck by cleaning "attacks" I call them. Here I am, minding my own business applying makeup or something. And then I notice, the sink should be cleaned, oh and the mirror. So Out comes the cleaning supply's, uh oh, I don't want this on my dress! Off it goes! Do you do this? Maybe it's the pool? Don't mow the lawn naked though, that's dangerous:eek:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like naked cooking. And working out naked. Thank god for freeweights and home gyms

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When the weather is warm I like to be naked at home, and that certainly includes doing the cleaning. I'd do the gardening in the nude if we were not so overlooked by our neighbors.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not me, not anymore. Nothing like a tiny splatter of hot bacon grease below your navel to break you of the habit.

I thought I would be sexy one time and serve my ex breakfast in bed, nekkid. The "tiny splatter" of the bacon grease wasn't enough to deter me. It was when I cracked that first egg and it "plopped" into the bacon grease that had me screaming and reaching for the nearest cold liquid, which happened to be a glass of orange juice on the counter :eek:.

Sticky and blistered is NOT sexy!! :mad: Plus, I woke her up and she got mad at me :rolleyes:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Not me, not anymore. Nothing like a tiny splatter of hot bacon grease below your navel to break you of the habit.
No shit. I had a big hot grease 'splatter' that put me out of commission for a good month. The worst was it happened right before a planned get-together with a hot prospect I'd been tracking for awhile. I couldn't explain my sudden inability to follow through the rest of the month and consequently didn't get a second shot. Learned my lesson though, now I wear a sexy little apron. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought I would be sexy one time and serve my ex breakfast in bed, nekkid. The "tiny splatter" of the bacon grease wasn't enough to deter me. It was when I cracked that first egg and it "plopped" into the bacon grease that had me screaming and reaching for the nearest cold liquid, which happened to be a glass of orange juice on the counter :eek:.

Sticky and blistered is NOT sexy!! :mad: Plus, I woke her up and she got mad at me :rolleyes:

So that's why they say pig is bad for you

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I clean naked as well (if you are going to get hot and sweaty) the only thing I have to be careful is scrubbing the floor, was using comet (a scrubbing power) in the bathroom and reached to do something and dragged my cock thru it (I quickly jumped up to wash but made me very cautious from then on (bleach + penis = baaaaad)

I also baked with an apron on (once had the door swing shut narrowly missing my dick (I think it was the breeze of the swing but enough to make me JUMP)