I could only share this here

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by AbeFroman, Jan 4, 2010.

1. AbeFroman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Next to my office, there is a Target, where I go to pick up frozen lunches, snacks and sodas for my office. I also needed condoms, so I snagged some Magnum Thins. As I walked around picking up the rest of my stuff, I became aware that everyone was noticing them in my basket. One girl in the soda aisle, who passed me a couple of times, made a point of smiling at me the 3rd or 4th time we passed each other. I became aware that everyone was noticing them. The dude on line behind me was having trouble not noticing. The cashier seemed embarassed and quickly bagged them. I have bought large condoms a million times, and other than the time the check out girl gave me her number, I have never had a box cause so much stir.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually work at a big box store in my area. I have rang up hundreds of boxes of condoms of all sizes and have never batted an eye. Most of the other cashiers don't care either. Honestly, with the exception of a few select people, most cashiers don't pay attention or give a rats ass as to what they are scanning. We're more interested in getting you on your way, and we could care less what you are buying.

3. Florida Boy

Gold Member

I'm not usuallya spoil sport, BUT, your story sounds fake as shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted