Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Next to my office, there is a Target, where I go to pick up frozen lunches, snacks and sodas for my office. I also needed condoms, so I snagged some Magnum Thins. As I walked around picking up the rest of my stuff, I became aware that everyone was noticing them in my basket. One girl in the soda aisle, who passed me a couple of times, made a point of smiling at me the 3rd or 4th time we passed each other. I became aware that everyone was noticing them. The dude on line behind me was having trouble not noticing. The cashier seemed embarassed and quickly bagged them. I have bought large condoms a million times, and other than the time the check out girl gave me her number, I have never had a box cause so much stir.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually work at a big box store in my area. I have rang up hundreds of boxes of condoms of all sizes and have never batted an eye. Most of the other cashiers don't care either. Honestly, with the exception of a few select people, most cashiers don't pay attention or give a rats ass as to what they are scanning. We're more interested in getting you on your way, and we could care less what you are buying.