I could smell her from the other side of my truck...

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i took out this girl who is drop dead gorgeous. solid 8.5 on the stroke-ability scale. after dinner and a movie we where just driving and talking and i could smell her pussy from the other side of my large pickup truck with the air on... never experienced that before.

later that night she told me she would have fucked me but she was on her period.

could that be the reason? should that be a reason to think shes unclean?

i have had girls who are less than fresh before either do to health or cuz it had been a long day.

i know nothing about this girl or her past history. a bit of advice before i dip my wick in it?

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
yes i had this before.. sorta burned my nose so i knew it was that she was on her period... but she was my friend so i asked her, she said sorry i said its ok, enjoyable.. we later did hook up i think that comment worked to getting her comfy around me.. very nice girl.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think younger women are not as sensitive to odors as older women. One a younger woman has an encounter that lets her know she needs to be more careful about her hygiene and then poof, with that wisdom she becomes an older, wiser woman.

Where you are located, is it very humid? that can make anyone stink. Plus wearing tampons cuts down on odors as well because with pads the blood sits outside your body until you change them. IF I were going on a date I would try to shower right before. But maybe you picked her up from work and they don't have employee showers. If I did have the hots for a guy, I would simply ask to take a shower once we got to his place. IF a guy suggested that I take a shower, I would be insulted which is why I try to offer quickly. In your position, you could try to turn a shower into foreplay.

I would have to say even if you can't smell a woman's nether regions when sitting up straight, I always wonder how much of a risk do you guys think you are taking each time they make a move on a new woman.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so weirded out that you could smell someone. Just :puke:

SOAP...

I live in the SE and I have NEVER ever smelled anyones body odor unless they left off the speedstick that morning. It's humid and sticky hot here. If I were sitting next to someone and smelled their crotch I would be disgusted.

MORE SOAP...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cant say i hated it because i love pussy but it wasnt pleasant either. Id have to say it was a turn off.

but the majority says its cuz of being on the period and not being dirty. good to know =D

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They put up warnings to menstruating women to avoid grizzly bear country for just this reason. If your flow is heavy it can easily overwhelm your pads or your tampon or whatever you are using before you can do anything about it. It doesn't mean the woman is lax in her personal hygiene at other times. Every female has had accidents like this and there's a huge industry based on the matter.

Smell is a very important component of sexual attraction. Whether or not you found the smell of her menses obnoxious is essential information.

I have had guys in my life who were very turned on by menstrual blood and even wanted to eat it. Not saying you are one of them, but ideally you can stomach the idea of being in the same room with her at that time of the month when it comes next, as it will.

I've been told I have an overly sensitive nose. I have smelled numerous women over the years. It is such a turn-off. I really like to go down on women too. But it's such a crap shoot. Ugh. As a result of my experiences, I go to abnormal lengths to make sure I smell nice at all times. And if I'm iffy, I do not let a woman near me until I shower.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have smelled many women who were on the rag. Personally, I like it. I have eaten out women that were on the rag at that time. Not a big deal for me. Tastes like pussy. If I was a Hells Angel I would have earned my red wings.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest, I can smell my own vagina when I'm on my period. Lol. Or well. Not my vagina so much, as the period itself. And I shower every day, use soap, etc. I can't smell it any other time. But I also have WICKED heavy periods - to the point of getting anemia during each one. So... I wouldn't necessarily say she's unclean.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have heavy periods than you might be able to smell it especially if your flow is so heavy you have to use a pad. Those have chemicals in them to supposedly keep you dry but that, plus the scent they put in them, plus the blood doesnt smell very pleasant. A girl with a very heavy pad can be all showered and have a pad soaked within the hour. Dont blame the girl. Wait till she's over her period and then judge the smell.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smell is everything. I would take a flower smelling 5 over a stank 10 anyday. If she smells again next time it is her hygiene. Ive dated girls for a long period of time, and being used to "that time of the month" didnt include gaseous smells, the two has nothing to do with eachother unless she was never washing the blood off or changing her tampon.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt that there's anything wrong with her. I can smell it if I'm using pads and I haven't changed it recently enough. It's gross but true. Contact with air seems to change the smell into something really yucky. It doesn't mean that she's unhealthy or technically unclean. It's one reason why I prefer tampons, which don't smell and it's a lot easier to keep that entire area very clean and comfortable feeling.

Sometimes things happen. Maybe it's the only one that she had on her for some reason, so she couldn't replace it with a brand new one so the blood on it was just a few hours older than she would prefer, but her flow wasn't so heavy that it wasn't "full" yet. It doesn't mean that she didn't shower that morning or that she's unhygienic, it might just mean that she forgot to drop an extra pad in her purse. Don't crucify her for it.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so weirded out that you could smell someone. Just :puke:

SOAP...

I live in the SE and I have NEVER ever smelled anyones body odor unless they left off the speedstick that morning. It's humid and sticky hot here. If I were sitting next to someone and smelled their crotch I would be disgusted.

MORE SOAP...
Do not put soap in pussies. *spanks you for the suggestion*

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have heavy periods than you might be able to smell it especially if your flow is so heavy you have to use a pad. Those have chemicals in them to supposedly keep you dry but that, plus the scent they put in them, plus the blood doesnt smell very pleasant. A girl with a very heavy pad can be all showered and have a pad soaked within the hour. Dont blame the girl. Wait till she's over her period and then judge the smell.

On the first two days of my period, I will bathe, put in a tampon, put on a pad, and within an hour, the pad is in play. So I change my tampon, but keep the same pad (usually just has a little blood on it) wipe with a babywipe or washcloth, and wait another hour. Usually there's more blood on the pad, so I change the tampon, keep the same pad, and wipe with a baby wipe or wet washcloth. After the third hour, I have to change the pad. The pad will not be very full, but the blood that was there three hours prior begins to smell stale, and so a change is warranted. I imagine that if I got stuck in a movie for two hours, or even just forgot to bring more pads, and only had the extra tampons, I might have a problem with odor. It's not unclean, it's just that some of the blood has gotten old at that point, old blood stinks, but I'm not going to risk a huge red stain in public, so the old pad would have to stay on. I suspect something like that happened to her. I'm sure her mother told her like my mother told me that a pad is good for four hours, MAX and should be checked regularly for fullness and odor.

Oh. And if I become aroused, or overheated, I can smell the blood in my pad, even if it's just new blood. Warm, fresh blood doesn't smell foul to me, but I don't think it far-fetched that someone else would be disgusted by the scent.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of the women here been able to smell another womans clothed vagoo? I can't say I ever have. Maybe I just don't notice it cause I'm used to the smell of my own.

Sometimes I love the grody smell of my own unwashed cunny. I wouldn't force it on other people though, I'm not that cruel.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have any of the women here been able to smell another womans clothed vagoo?

Yes, I have. And it smelled like she was wearing a pad that was just a bit too ripe.

I feel like it's probably better etiquette to pretend that you can't smell her rather than offer her a fresh pad from your purse, but that seems less considerate. What do you other ladies think? What would you do in that situation?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Hannibal Lecter could smell Clarice's cunt before she visited his cell in The Silence of the Lambs! Despite washing some women do have an odour, that's probably why the French invented perfume all those years ago. I find the mixed smell of aroused woman and perfume very erotic; don't know the name of it, but if I smell a woman wearing one particular perfume I immediately think of sex with a girlfriend I once had.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't smell another woman, but my mother sure can! I have no idea how she does it, but she must have a very sensitive nose. I remember as a teen she would ask if it's that time. And she was always 100% right. Even as a mother myself she can still tell, and when I asked her how once, she said she could smell me. She can smell my sister, too. I'm kind of thankful that I didn't get that gift.