I could smell her from the other side of my truck...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have smelled other females from afar, both on their period and off. I have smelled males who didn't know how to clean their foreskins from afar too. Stink happens. It's everyone's personal duty to stay clean, and has nothing to do with what sex you are.

As I get older I need to be more vigilant about my self-care because I have more crevices.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have any of the women here been able to smell another womans clothed vagoo? I can't say I ever have. Maybe I just don't notice it cause I'm used to the smell of my own.

Sometimes I love the grody smell of my own unwashed cunny. I wouldn't force it on other people though, I'm not that cruel.
I used to work with a woman who would make the entire office smell like fresh fish marinating in honey and sour milk. Weirdest thing ever.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasn't necessarily her period that made her smell bad. She could have a bacterial infection which just cooincided with her period. Bacterial infections can smell very bad and the smell just sort of seeps out and around everywhere. I swear there are people out there just not aware they have an infection but I can smell it and they seem oblivious!

And, btw, a bacterial infection does not equate to unclean either - could just be an overgrowth of her own bacteria which can happen for a number of reasons having zero to do with personal cleanliness.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All women smell different from one another. Vaginas will have an odor but it should not be foul. If it's foul that's usually a sign of infection or severely neglected hygiene. Could also represent rare enzyme disorders. Some women can't break down certain nutrients in their bodies after eating certain foods because they have enzyme deficiencies.

Maybe you're right. Her smell could be because it's that time of the month and she didn't change a pad earlier enough or it's the odor of menstrual blood. Women do smell stronger during a menstrual cycle. It's normal but she shouldn't have a pad on so long that she's giving off the nasty smell of old, black blood. That's a really rank and unclean smell.

If it's not her period? It could be her natural smell. Some women naturally smell stronger than others vaginally. The smell is often a musky smell that attracts some men if they appreciate stronger vaginal odor. Some men find that musky smell extremely intoxicating.

What women eat affects vaginal odor, too. Foods and spices like fish, garlic, onions, cumin, and red meat (big meat eaters will smell very metallic) can give off an odor down below. Fish will effect odor but she should not smell like DEAD or rotting fish as a result, but rather like the smell of cooked seafood, the way it affects breath after eating it.

A quick and thorough wash up should clear away these odors temporarily until the body completely cycles through the food smells in a day or so. Drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruit helps it along. In some extreme cases of odor caused by foods, chemicals, or enzyme issues, taking antibiotics helps to clear away strong smells.

Well, I guess this ends the Pussy Variety Show.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hannibal Lecter could smell Clarice's cunt before she visited his cell in The Silence of the Lambs! Despite washing some women do have an odour, that's probably why the French invented perfume all those years ago. I find the mixed smell of aroused woman and perfume very erotic; don't know the name of it, but if I smell a woman wearing one particular perfume I immediately think of sex with a girlfriend I once had.

Actually I think it was Hannibal's cellmate (Biggs? Miggs?) who said, "I can smell your cunt!" Lecter psyched him into committing suicide for being so rude.

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes I have smelled women on their periods! I don't like the smell. But I don't think of the woman as dirty its just that time of the month. I dont' even like the smell of women working out. I think its something to do with my wiring though because I find the smell of some men(not all) who are working out intoxicating. I know that there are a lot of guys who love the musky smell of a woman.

By the way its not just menstrual blood I can smell. I was once a good samaritan at a bad accident scene and offered shelter to one of the accident victims while waiting for the ambulance to get there. They were bleeding profusely and I could smell the blood. I have never been able to forget that smell.
I can't smell my own blood but can smell other peoples.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a couple similiar circumstances, and about a week after each encounter, the gal has let be know she is all "better" now and needs fucking. I found most gals really need fucking right after their period and again 2 weeks later. my wife was this way before the "change".

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I used to work with a woman who would make the entire office smell like fresh fish marinating in honey and sour milk. Weirdest thing ever.

haha, i knew this thread was going to end up here.. gross.

its a strange combo for me, too strong i am turned off and i cant even get hard, too little i want more! it has to be right in the medium where its not too strong but enough to smell it without going down on her. nice nice combo

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
So i took out this girl who is drop dead gorgeous. solid 8.5 on the stroke-ability scale. after dinner and a movie we where just driving and talking and i could smell her pussy from the other side of my large pickup truck with the air on... never experienced that before.

later that night she told me she would have fucked me but she was on her period.

could that be the reason? should that be a reason to think shes unclean?

i have had girls who are less than fresh before either do to health or cuz it had been a long day.

i know nothing about this girl or her past history. a bit of advice before i dip my wick in it?

You mean smell as in foul odour not spring fresh? How offensive was this noxious pollutant, did it tickle your nasal cavity or did the putrid scent cause your upper oesophageal sphincter to open in a torrent of vomit?

If she's hot and she wreaks to the high heavens take her home give her a good bath and then do the deed.