I couldnt, I just couldnt

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So yeah, I was fucking last night, and i couldnt come!

I'm a male BTW :| (not that i think i really needed to point that out)

it was so fucking frustrating, and now i'm kinda scared thqt i wont be able to in the future.

I've come before, and when masturbating ive come pretty fucking quickly, but even after more than two hours (almost three) of fucking, sucking and stroking (from her and by me) i wasnt able to cum.

She eventually had to toss me off because she was sore and had too many orgasms =\

It has nothing to do with her, she's a fucking pro, and IMO she's fucking beautiful, and she has that sexy as a state of mind thing going on and that really fucking gets me going. So it wasnt her.

Hellraiser II was playing in the background, but i dont think that had anything to do with it.

I guess I'll have to wait till next time, but until then, can anyone help me out?

Edit: Also I figure i should tell you i've been jelqing, really just on a lark. I think it feels good and a little extra girth couldnt hurt. maybe this could be affecting it. I dont do it for more than say five minutes a night, but i do it pretty hard. from time to time i'll get a few burst capillaries, but it doesnt particularly bother me or seem to effect sensation.

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jun 30 2005, 11:14 AM
Edit: Also I figure i should tell you i've been jelqing, really just on a lark. I think it feels good and a little extra girth couldnt hurt. maybe this could be affecting it. I dont do it for more than say five minutes a night, but i do it pretty hard. from time to time i'll get a few burst capillaries, but it doesnt particularly bother me or seem to effect sensation.
[post=325371]Quoted post[/post]​
Not sure about jelquing, but are you on anti-depressants? Prozac and all its counterparts will cause what you describe.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jun 30 2005, 04:14 PM
. . . . . . . .
I guess I'll have to wait till next time, but until then, can anyone help me out?

What gives me shivers about your jelqing, AdmiralBeefHeart, is "but I do it pretty hard". You shouldn't be bursting capillaries, man. You're going at it too hard. If you gradually condition your dick by going easy on it until it's conditioned, you won't continue to burst capillaries. I know they mend themselves quickly (a day or two), but the ideal is to sustain no injuries.

Jelqing about 5 minutes at night shouldn't have anything to do with your not being able to cum as soon as you like. I've been jelqing 1 and 1/2 years and my climaxing hasn't been retarted, but there might be others who differ from me, I've just never heard of it before. Maybe VinceNYC has hit on the problem and you can get it taken care of. I know it has to be frustrating.

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually the capillaries dont burst anymore, I've just noticed as you said that.

I guess it is conditioned.

In light of this event, I'm much more seriously considering restoring my foreskin, in order to regain the sensitivity lost by being mutilated =\

fuck i hate being cut.

Though I guess I'm lucky in that I was circumcised well, without any skin bridges, jagged scars or anything, but it really disgusts me to know what I'm missing out on

thanks john harvey kellog :grr:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jul 1 2005, 04:01 AM
actually the capillaries dont burst anymore, I've just noticed as you said that.

I guess it is conditioned.
[post=325562]Quoted post[/post]​
Aint it great having a big and fat conditioned cock! Congratulations, man :wow:

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no its not. if i cant cum, its really not.

though i never feel better than when i know a girl is orgasming. that REALLY gets me going.

i think it may have been the condom. i need to get as many of my FWBs on birth control as i can ;)

and meh, its only about 8 by 6.5.

which is pretty damn good. i figure i hover within that rarified stratosphere where i'm not too big and not at all small :p

Until i had sex for the first time i had no idea whatsoever i had such endurance. I potentially saw it becoming a problem, and now i guess it has.

but i'm like a greyhound B)

and it takes VERY little to get me hard.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jul 1 2005, 04:08 AM
no its not. if i cant cum, its really not.
though i never feel better than when i know a girl is orgasming. that REALLY gets me going.
i think it may have been the condom. i need to get as many of my FWBs on birth control as i can ;)
and meh, its only about 8 by 6.5.
which is pretty damn good. i figure i hover within that rarified stratosphere where i'm not too big and not at all small :p
Until i had sex for the first time i had no idea whatsoever i had such endurance. I potentially saw it becoming a problem, and now i guess it has.
but i'm like a greyhound B)
and it takes VERY little to get me hard.
[post=325564]Quoted post[/post]​
Lots of guys who cum before their partners would change places with you, AdmB. I think the majority of women would dearly love having a man keeping it stiff for their multiple climaxes. Sure it REALLY turns you on during the girl's orgasming and that's what it's all about. The size of your cock is more than "pretty damn good", buddy, because an 8 x 6.5 is border-line huge, especially the thickness.
Make sure you wear a well fitted condom that is comfortable and doesn&#39;t distract from the big boy&#39;s activity of fucking. Let me suggest going to >Condomania.com< and get a fit kit for measuring your dick&#39;s length and girth for ordering the perfect custom made condoms. I think you&#39;ll be pleased with their product.

Luke

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I&#39;m fat, so about an effective inch is lost in translation.

though i&#39;m losing weight

but this is getting serious now

Its happened again. We werent even using a condom and went for three hours till we were both tired. It feels good and all, but I seem to hit a plateau and cant go any further. She lost count of her orgasms...

I&#39;m scheduling a Dr. appointment as soon as i can, but in the meantime, any help any of you can offer would be indescribably appreciated.

Being as i can orgasm during masturbation, this all must somehow be a mental affliction

I couldnt stop crying earlier.

This is really scary. Its fucking eating away at me, and if i cant find a way to stop it I dont know what I&#39;ll do :cry:

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
How often do you masturbate? Try saving it up for a few days that should work. If that doesn&#39;t work, save up longer. Try more foreplay too (her playing with you).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ran into a guy like this recently, says he rarely if ever cums from sex. Of course I wasn&#39;t complaining&#33; Anyway, if you can get off from masturbating, then just go for as long as she wants you to then take care of it yourself afterwards. That could be a hot experience for both of you, and given time you may find it easier to get off from regular sex. The thing is, don&#39;t drive yourself nuts over it because the worry could make it even harder. Good luck to you and let us know what the doc says.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jun 30 2005, 04:14 PM
Hellraiser II was playing in the background

Now THAT was a wild movie&#33;.........but I digress.....

The doc&#39;s are probably gonna tell you to lay off masturbating ( and any other dick play) for a while. After doing this for a week you should be back to normal so to speak. I&#39;d be sure to tell him about the "Jelqing", you never know how these things play into your problem....

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe you were like, totally nervous? Also, jelqing is fuckin dangerous. People, you should be proud of what you got, no matter how "small" you think it is. Also, again, jelqing is way dangerous.

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah jelqing can often be dangerous, brah, but it feels so good :blush:

yeah zora, no complaints from her whatsoever.yesterday morning i got "i take that back, this is the best i&#39;ve ever had" (taking the place of her experience up against a church :p)

it made me feel all studly. its really eating away at me though

I tried masturbating after she was done the first time we went at it. I couldnt get off. it seems if you put a woman into the mix i cant make myself come.

and yeah, knight, I had already decided to stop masturbating to see what happens. When I do finally cum though, if i do :(, I&#39;m probably gonna end up going old faithful on her, and blast her across the room :p

I was fighting back tears almost until the end of my shift today, and sobbing beforehand. I feel fine now, and i can talk about it without starting to bawl, but this is killing me.

thanks for all yoru help and support, keep it coming&#33; :yourock:

fuck my pubic muscles are sore.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was this your first sexual experience? If so, there could just be a shyness factor involved. If your previous experience has been with masturbation and in private, your dick may not be ready to share this with another person. If I had to guess, this will be something you&#39;ll just get over as you become more comfortable with your sexuality. You may very well reamin the "marathon man" that your girlfriend seems to appreciate even when you do cum&#33; Best of luck to you.

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not quite my first, but close, actually.

It may very well be I&#39;m just not comfortable with it yet. I know its not her, though, for sure. I mean if it is, its completely subconscious.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah jelqing can often be dangerous, brah, but it feels so good blush.gif

It doesn&#39;t matter how good it feels, the risks aren&#39;t worth it in my opinion. Like, if you don&#39;t mind me asking, how big are you that you feel isn&#39;t big enough that you resort to jelqing?