I couldnt, I just couldnt

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of curiosity, AdmiralBeefheart, do you feel your problem has anything to do with you jelqing??

By the way here's a hug, I hate seeing a grown dude cry :( :hug:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jul 3 2005, 07:18 AM
i figured it could be, maybe a loss of sensation caused by it.

so i have stopped now.
[post=326235]Quoted post[/post]​

Now thats good news!
Let us know when everything is back to normal.....

ilwon

Just Browsing
Media
yeah, i would love to have this problem too. I am way too sensitive. and I am uncut.maybe jelqing will help. I have been pumping lately and I still am too sensitive

Mawg

Just Browsing
Media
It's sounds like you're in a downward spiral. The more it eats at you, the worse it gets. The worse it gets, the more it eats at you...

The brain is the biggest sex organ of all. It sounds like more romancing and less banging might help you out. Stimulate the big head, not the little one. See if she can help you out with this. Just enjoy her company and her physical presence.

It might also help to adopt a really healthy lifestyle. Nature has ways of telling us that we're screwing up our bodies. Lose the extra weight. No junk food, more exercise. If you feel great about your body, your body is more likely to feel great. This won't help you in the next ten minutes, but it might help to take a longer view.

Good luck, I hope things work out for you.

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes, when guys are accoustomed to masturbating very roughly, or by a method (such as humping the sheets) other than the traditional dick-in-hand, they find it impossible to orgasm from the soft touch of a vagina. In these cases, the solution is to retrain yourself through gentle masturbation to respond to softer and softer stimulation. Save it up for a several days till you're really horny, then jack yourself with the lightest, gentlest stroke that will do the job. Keep doing this until you learn to cum from a soft touch.

Your earlier statement that jelking felt soooo good makes me suspect that you might be into rough stimulation. Jelking, done right, shouldn't provide very much pleasure. It's done with a largely flaccid penis, not fully erect. I don't think it's even possible to cum from proper jelking alone. Some authorities suggest that one shouldn't even mastubate after a jelking session is done, but to save it for a separate time of day.

So, have you been masturbating roughly or trying to combine jelking and masturbation? If so, maybe you've trained yourself to cum only from a kind of stimulation that no vagina was designed to deliver. Retrain yourself as suggested above.

If none of this seems to fit your situation, then I'd say that the problem is in your head--something like guilt, shyness, or nerves short-circuiting your satisfaction.

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Mawg+Jul 5 2005, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mawg &#064; Jul 5 2005, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It&#39;s sounds like you&#39;re in a downward spiral. The more it eats at you, the worse it gets. The worse it gets, the more it eats at you...

The brain is the biggest sex organ of all. It sounds like more romancing and less banging might help you out. Stimulate the big head, not the little one. See if she can help you out with this. Just enjoy her company and her physical presence.

It might also help to adopt a really healthy lifestyle. Nature has ways of telling us that we&#39;re screwing up our bodies. Lose the extra weight. No junk food, more exercise. If you feel great about your body, your body is more likely to feel great. This won&#39;t help you in the next ten minutes, but it might help to take a longer view.

Good luck, I hope things work out for you.
[post=326950]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

I am losing the extra weight (exercising every day), I&#39;ve stopped masturbating and we&#39;re not doing anything but messing around for the time being (she&#39;s on the rag =&#092; ).

This is giving me time to think about it and recouperate and I&#39;m feeling better about it now. I think i&#39;ll get off in her this time ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-mavedick
@Jul 6 2005, 12:24 AM
Sometimes, when guys are accoustomed to masturbating very roughly, or by a method (such as humping the sheets) other than the traditional dick-in-hand, they find it impossible to orgasm from the soft touch of a vagina. In these cases, the solution is to retrain yourself through gentle masturbation to respond to softer and softer stimulation. Save it up for a several days till you&#39;re really horny, then jack yourself with the lightest, gentlest stroke that will do the job. Keep doing this until you learn to cum from a soft touch.

Your earlier statement that jelking felt soooo good makes me suspect that you might be into rough stimulation. Jelking, done right, shouldn&#39;t provide very much pleasure. It&#39;s done with a largely flaccid penis, not fully erect. I don&#39;t think it&#39;s even possible to cum from proper jelking alone. Some authorities suggest that one shouldn&#39;t even mastubate after a jelking session is done, but to save it for a separate time of day.

So, have you been masturbating roughly or trying to combine jelking and masturbation? If so, maybe you&#39;ve trained yourself to cum only from a kind of stimulation that no vagina was designed to deliver. Retrain yourself as suggested above.

If none of this seems to fit your situation, then I&#39;d say that the problem is in your head--something like guilt, shyness, or nerves short-circuiting your satisfaction.
[post=326990]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

not roughly, but i usually do it dry =&#092;

a possible cause

Yeah I&#39;m going through every possibility in my head as to what it could be if it was a mental problem

all of the things that you guys are saying is helping a lot, keep it coming. :)

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a strangely connected note ... I couldnt cum during my first sexual experience. I was 16, getting head in the car of a very attractive woman and try as she might, I couldn&#39;t blow. Oh, she was great but I just couldn&#39;t unload. To this day I don&#39;t know why. So you&#39;re really not that strange... unless it happens frequently in which case perhaps you should contact a medical professional.

Spork

1st Like
Media
Seems like men have one of two problems the first few times: either they come right away before anything interesting happens, or they never come at all.

I was in the second group. My first time, I couldn&#39;t come to save my life.

It&#39;s been asked, but are you on Prozac/Zoloft/any other SSRI? Those will keep you from cumming.

Another thing to try that regains a lot of sensation if you&#39;re circumcised and not cut too close: pull what foreskin you&#39;ve got left over the head, and tape it in place with some athletic tape or a band-aid. Do this during the day and leave it out at night. After a week or two, you&#39;ll realize that it&#39;s painful to leave it out during the day, but the sensations during sex and masturbation will be absolutely amazing. (Again, this only works if you&#39;re not cut too close.)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off it&#39;s self esteem time; you need to assert yourself in the fact that you can do this no matter what. secondly, commendable that you made the conscious effort to see a doctor, most guys wouldn&#39;t do that unitl someone gave them a kick in the ass to do it.

I wouldn&#39;t sweat it tho, there, admiralbeefheart. We all at one time find it diffcult to pop off a round for whatever reason, be it stimulation, or maybe the reserves are tapped, or maybe anxiety. I don&#39;t know, your doctor &#39;ll explain it better.

On a quick noted question, are your clothes reasonably comfortable, including underwear?

Cthulhu: In my first three years of sexual activity, I could only come via masturbation - and last practically forever on sex. Although I enjoyed being the exact opposite of premature ejaculator, I felt I missed something on the act.

The solution was dead simple: Fantacy. At first, my g/f would tell me arousing stories during the intercource - especially the stories about a friend of hers, who really enjoys drinking sperm, always get me off. But now, I can come without her telling me anything - I just play the stories in my head.

Learn how to arouse yourself mentaly and you will have achieved the dream of many: Absolute sexual control

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you might be right cthulu...

thats one thing i havent actually considered.

i can come rather easily when i masturbate, because the arousal takes place in the realm of thought.

ill most definitely try this next time o_O

wow.