I created a group for PEAR SHAPED WOMEN!!!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
56788-pera1.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't meet the criteria either, I'm a .72.

I thought pear-shaped was a solid differentiation between waist & hips with shoulders being smaller/less wide than the hips. I didn't think pear-shaped required a specific WHR. Based on this description, I still wouldn't qualify because my shoulders match my hips in width pretty close.

"Pear-shaped is a metaphorical term with several meanings, all in reference to the shape of a pear, i.e. tapering towards the top and rounded at the bottom."

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This just seems like a pretty stupid concept...

Hey, how 'bout I make a group for BIG TITTIED WOMEN!!!! All you ladies with big tits, join my group...AND SEND PIX!!!:rolleyes:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hey, how 'bout I make a group for BIG TITTIED WOMEN!!!! All you ladies with big tits, join my group...AND SEND PIX!!!:rolleyes:

I am sure something like this exists.

But i got to say this thread made me curious so i measured and found out i got about a .75 ratio. So what a shame if i was a girl i would not be allowed to join this group.
I still find it kind of funny, that breast and hips both have similar measurements ,i have never measured my hips before.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

now I understand why you ask questions like that... you like big breasted so you are in an early stage of sexual development...only bottom worshippers are really aware of what sex is... tits are more related to breast feeding and bi breasted women are like mothers for men who love them.... this is my opinion..I was born in Italy and we from mediterranean area have influenced by esthetical rules of old Greece...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I am sure something like this exists.

But i got to say this thread made me curious so i measured and found out i got about a .75 ratio. So what a shame if i was a girl i would not be allowed to join this group.
I still find it kind of funny, that breast and hips both have similar measurements ,i have never measured my hips before.

your ratio is very uncommon for a male... what's your waist girth and hips girth? are you a bodybuilder maybe? a typical value for men is 0,85 or more...

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
now I understand why you ask questions like that... you like big breasted so you are in an early stage of sexual development...only bottom worshippers are really aware of what sex is (I bow to your infinite wisdom, oh master :rolleyes:)... tits are more related to breast feeding and bi breasted women are like mothers for men who love them.... this is my opinion (<--glad you added that bit)..I was born in Italy and we from mediterranean area have influenced by esthetical rules of old Greece...

Boy, you need to learn a bit about sarcasm

But, in any case, if you really understood esthetical rules of old Greece, you'd understand that a waist/hip ratio of 0.7 is not synonymous with pear shape, as a woman with an hourglass shape (distinct from pear - with large breasts, wider shoulders, narrow waist, and wide hips) could measure out at 0.7.

As it is, my girlfriend is around 0.6, is mediterranean, has small breasts narrow shoulders, tiny waist, and wide hips - the perfect pear shape. So you, my friend, are wrong in every count.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
now I understand why you ask questions like that... you like big breasted...

If you knew sbat you'd know he likes big butts. And he cannot lie.

you like big breasted so you are in an early stage of sexual development...only bottom worshippers are really aware of what sex is...

You've got to be kidding. Right?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Boy, you need to learn a bit about sarcasm

But, in any case, if you really understood esthetical rules of old Greece, you'd understand that a waist/hip ratio of 0.7 is not synonymous with pear shape, as a woman with an hourglass shape (distinct from pear - with large breasts, wider shoulders, narrow waist, and wide hips) could measure out at 0.7.

As it is, my girlfriend is around 0.6, is mediterranean, has small breasts narrow shoulders, tiny waist, and wide hips - the perfect pear shape. So you, my friend, are wrong in every count.

my gf is also around 0,60-0,70 and has small juicy tits and a big bottom...this is the pear I know! but anyway every girls who has a whr of 0,70 or less is allowed to join..wheter she is a spoon or another shape... do you know Sophia Loren? well she is not a real pear but I like her due to her whr!