I created a group for PEAR SHAPED WOMEN!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey people! what's all this harshness against me??? I say what I want to say..this is democracy... not to stop every free thaughts... btw it all has started for a strange and offensive question from sbat:

what's the benefit in a group like this???

Dear Sbat..could you tell me what's the benefit in a group like LPSG then????
please answer me if you can! I'm saying to sbat and everybody that the BENEFITS as sbat says is in itself... looking at pics,comparing measurements,enjoing comments,etc... what's wrong with this??? PLEASE ANSWER ME NOW!

P.S. I didn't mean to offend noone.. not big breasted girls,not small hipped ones ,etc... I just wanted to create a group (and I created it...) and hope some people join it...
Creating your group did not offend me. Why should it have? YOU offended me when you said that men who are not attracted to the same body type as you are sexually immature. You offended me when you implied that a man like my husband, who finds me very sexy, can only see me as a mother type. That's fucking repulsive to me, and now, so are you.

Nothing is inherently wrong with comparing pictures, commenting on pictures, or discussing measurements. I don't think most women want to do that, especially if they feel self conscious about having wide hips or a large behind, or if they believe it will be full of horny people who want to use their photos and comments to masturbate. On the other hand, there are still plenty of women who would like exactly that, and also plenty of men who are willing to pretend to be women who would like that too.

sbat's question was neither strange nor offensive to me. If someone asked you to join a club, first you'd want to know what the club's purpose was, and then you'd want to know what membership would get you. Joining LPSG gave the the ability to discuss penises, how to get better use from them, how to give more pleasure to them, and how they, and other sexual issues affect me personally as a woman. For me, a group about a specific, and exclusive women's shape, doesn't offer a broad enough base for the same type of far-reaching discussion. But I am but one woman, and certainly not a pear. So my sexually immature husband and I will ignore you and your group.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a language barrier and an intelligence barrier going on here. You can't just insult most of the women on this board by saying their assets are ones only for men who aren't sexually developed enough to appreciate an ass with a small waist. You fucked up big time when you said that and then tried to argue your point of creating a group- first on facebook where no one who has a professional life would be associated with that type of a group- second of all you keep saying "I just created a group how did i insult?" you insulted by assuming all the women but a select couple who hop on the bandwagon for everything guys put out as being something most of us would be interested in.

You are new here, have very little understanding of this place. We can tell by your suggestions for wanting to change the website. You made two posts the other day on the suggestions forum. Both without any thought about how it would affect LPSG to change things the way you wanted them to change.

You sent me a PM this morning with a copy of a post, that says i've been married to my husband who is 6.5 inches in girth for 12 years. You assumed i had been finding every guy to be over 6.5 inches in girth for the last 12 years i had been having sex with random men. You don't read anything clearly. Which could be the language barrier.

Based on your short posting history, a majority of your posts are obsessions with surveys, statistics and measurements. This also translates to your measurement requirements for the pear body. You discount any reasoning behind why a pear is a pear is because it is compared to the upper body which is significantly more narrow than the lower body.

You could have a .70 hip/waist ratio and still have a huge chest and be top heavy. You place very little emphasis on how important breasts are to men. Just to go look at this thread, which is the most popular thread with the most views on LPSG by far: http://www.lpsg.org/71830-huge-natural-tits-on-a.html

And lastly, your avatar creeps me out.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's been so condescending about men. Men's tastes are widely varied. Men aren't clones.

Some men like big bottoms, others like small bottoms. None of the men I've ever dated were into large breasts, which isn't surprising else we wouldn't be compatible, but large breasts are obviously appealing to a lot of men, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I just hate it when someone can't appreciate whatever it is that they love without putting something else down at the same time. I prefer brunettes, but my appreciation doesn't mean that I have to insult blonde-haired men in order to express what usually turns me on. :rolleyes:

I think we ought to send him a load of woman - shaped pears.

LOL!

Too kind. Pears are too delish for that.

Last edited:

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
facebook groups that celebrate a body type only draw hate. Check out "curvy girls are better than skinny girls" There is some venom is that group...People are mean, they would say I'm a fat ugly snatch, regardless of what I look like. No thanks...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
facebook groups that celebrate a body type only draw hate. Check out "curvy girls are better than skinny girls" There is some venom is that group...People are mean, they would say I'm a fat ugly snatch, regardless of what I look like. No thanks...

Well, that's because the title of the group puts down skinny girls. That spreads hate from the get-go. If the group name was "I love curvy girls" then I bet there would be a lot less venom and fewer insulted people.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
There is a language barrier and an intelligence barrier going on here. You can't just insult most of the women on this board by saying their assets are ones only for men who aren't sexually developed enough to appreciate an ass with a small waist. You fucked up big time when you said that and then tried to argue your point of creating a group- first on facebook where no one who has a professional life would be associated with that type of a group- second of all you keep saying "I just created a group how did i insult?" you insulted by assuming all the women but a select couple who hop on the bandwagon for everything guys put out as being something most of us would be interested in.

You are new here, have very little understanding of this place. We can tell by your suggestions for wanting to change the website. You made two posts the other day on the suggestions forum. Both without any thought about how it would affect LPSG to change things the way you wanted them to change.

You sent me a PM this morning with a copy of a post, that says i've been married to my husband who is 6.5 inches in girth for 12 years. You assumed i had been finding every guy to be over 6.5 inches in girth for the last 12 years i had been having sex with random men. You don't read anything clearly. Which could be the language barrier.

Based on your short posting history, a majority of your posts are obsessions with surveys, statistics and measurements. This also translates to your measurement requirements for the pear body. You discount any reasoning behind why a pear is a pear is because it is compared to the upper body which is significantly more narrow than the lower body.

You could have a .70 hip/waist ratio and still have a huge chest and be top heavy. You place very little emphasis on how important breasts are to men. Just to go look at this thread, which is the most popular thread with the most views on LPSG by far: http://www.lpsg.org/71830-huge-natural-tits-on-a.html

And lastly, your avatar creeps me out.

First, yes I'm from Italy and maybe I can't express myself as well as I'd like and maybe I can't understand you very well and especially your "sarcasm".. If you are saying my intelligence is low ...stop please! you are offending me now... and this is something more offensive than my posts I think.....

1) I'm insulting nobody when I create a group about a specifical taste in body shape... if it was as you say LPSG would insult small and average dicked guys then...

2) ok maybe I'm a bit obsessed with numbers and stats but ,again, what's the problem with it??? isn't lpsg a site where everyone can freely discuss about sizes,lengths,girths etc...???

3) yes I place very little emphasis on breast because thay don't attract me as a full bottom can do... but it's only a personal opionion and this is why I created the group... to discuss with other guys and girls that are interested in the pear shaped girls...without offending nobody... maybe you fell offended beacuse you are large breasted but I didn't mean to offend you nor anybody in this site...

4) Do you know who is that shitting man in the avatar??' he is frank zappa..great musician and man... and ,yes, that is real sarcasm... an album cover like that is a sign of intelligence but you don't appreciate I see....

I hope I was clear this time...and I have to admit.. I'm a bit let down from the users of this site... you speak about honesty and democracy but are a bit hypocritical.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

....and you might find should you venture onto that group that any venom is quickly dealt with in blocking and banning said venomous person!:rolleyes:

In 3 years i have rarely seen any venom in that group!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First, yes I'm from Italy and maybe I can't express myself as well as I'd like and maybe I can't understand you very well and especially your "sarcasm".. If you are saying my intelligence is low ...stop please! you are offending me now... and this is something more offensive than my posts I think.....

I am not anymore offensive in my opinion towards you as you were about the men who like big breasts. Just because someone likes breasts doesnt mean they don't appreciate an ass. I'm getting tired of these assumptions that women with small breasts always have a big ass, or women with big breasts always have a small ass. Does it have to be a choice? Some women have it all, most women don't. So far, hardly anyone has met the criteria for your group. In fact, i saw no one so far. So your excitement about the group is understanding, but your excitement for women to join is weird. I think it would have been a great group for men who love Pear Shaped Women, it wouldn't have made us feel singled out. Because if you notice, no women are pears so far in your thread.

1) I'm insulting nobody when I create a group about a specifical taste in body shape... if it was as you say LPSG would insult small and average dicked guys then...

This is a site about dick, don't expect all love for large things to translate in the same way. Not all women here are excited about not fitting into the group you created. Obviously. Since no one fit the group criteria.

2) ok maybe I'm a bit obsessed with numbers and stats but ,again, what's the problem with it??? isn't lpsg a site where everyone can freely discuss about sizes,lengths,girths etc...???

You are very obsessed, particularly about girth and proper measurements and penis statistics. It can be freely discussed, when it's about dick on a dick website. It might not be so free when its about women on a dick website. In the chatroom, often men try to make two large breasted women compete. Women on here don't like to compete with one another. Men are competitive, especially about dicks. Women might be competitive elsewhere, but not at lpsg.

3) yes I place very little emphasis on breast because thay don't attract me as a full bottom can do... but it's only a personal opionion and this is why I created the group... to discuss with other guys and girls that are interested in the pear shaped girls...without offending nobody... maybe you fell offended beacuse you are large breasted but I didn't mean to offend you nor anybody in this site..

That's fine, most of us are large breasted women, which made us NOT PEARS, no matter how large our ass is. You are right, it is a personal opinion. So is mine. Girls are interested in talking about body shapes, unless they want to change their body shape or find out if they are the only one who can't find jeans to fit their ass- big or small.

I didn't get offended, i just wasnt interested. Seems like this is a common sentiment amongst the women here. My breast size has nothing to do with it, because if i didn't have large breasts, at one time i didnt, i used to be super thin, i still wasn't a pear. I was pretty much the same proportion i am now. I just weigh more. As my hips grew, so did my tits.

4) Do you know who is that shitting man in the avatar??' he is frank zappa..great musician and man... and ,yes, that is real sarcasm... an album cover like that is a sign of intelligence but you don't appreciate I see....

I don't care if it was Mother Theresa taking a shit. It looks stupid when i see anyone taking a shit. Let alone in an avatar. Maybe it's just me? I see no album cover of shit-taking to be brilliance.

I hope I was clear this time...and I have to admit.. I'm a bit let down from the users of this site... you speak about honesty and democracy but are a bit hypocritical.

We were honest. Why is that a problem? You want to push your ideas on everyone else. When it doesn't work, you try to insult them personally on what they like. Now we are bad for letting you know we aren't enthusiastic about it like you are?

Sorry. I don't know what else can be done about it. Change the group to "Men who like women with big asses" and watch how it changes everything.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

3) yes I place very little emphasis on breast because thay don't attract me as a full bottom can do... but it's only a personal opionion and this is why I created the group... to discuss with other guys and girls that are interested in the pear shaped girls...without offending nobody... maybe you fell offended beacuse you are large breasted but I didn't mean to offend you nor anybody in this site...
This is the part you fail to understand, so read my red paragraph three or twenty times, please. No one is offended by you not being attracted to large breasts. No one. Not one person. No one is offended by you creating a group here or anywhere else celebrating any and whichever body shape you like. No one is offended by this. Not even a little.

Here's the important part: You specifically wrote that ONLY SEXUALLY IMMATURE MEN ARE MORE ATTRACTED TO LARGE BREASTS THAN LARGE BOTTOMS. You wrote that. You even tried to make it seem like this had to be fact, not merely your opinion, by saying that this was documented by an anthropologist. Tripe! This is the part which has offended quite literally everyone else here.

Um... Hello? Anyone home? That album cover is not sarcasm! It is an example of irony. Please consult a dictionary.

LPSG isn't a democracy. Please consult a dictionary, or anyone who teaches civics, government, or history at a high school level. No one is saying anything to you about your honesty. We're all, I'm sure, quite happy for you that you love pear-shaped women and are finding outlets for that interest. What we don;t like is for you to put down anyone who has another perspective, which ironically makes YOU the hypocrite since the very thing you did is the thing you keep crying out is happening to you.

I hope I have been very clear. I'm inclined to agree with Rouge. This nuance has been explained several times in this thread, and gone over your head completely in each and every instance.