I created a group for PEAR SHAPED WOMEN!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you're right dolfette. He probably didn't mean to offend non-pear shaped women and the men who love them. He's made some thoughtless posts and some distasteful sweeping generalizations, but I don't think there's meanness, anger, or bitterness behind them. He probably should be a bit more careful about wording his posts in a non-negative way.

Like I said before. No one gets upset if you say "I love pear shaped women!" but lots of people will get upset if you criticize non-pear shaped women (or the men who want to fuck them).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
also, i suspect english isn't his first language.
hence the poorly phrased statements that read as much more judgemental than he intended.

good english but missing the subtleties.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
hence the poorly phrased statements that read as much more judgemental than he intended.

thanks for good english :) I hope it's true... of course I can't understand the subleties as a real english or american citizen can do... hence the poorly phrased statements that read as much more judgemental than I intended..

btw I already said I'm from Italy and I learned english only at school and thanks to internet and forum like this...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
everyone replying to this thread might want to read this...

http://www.lpsg.org/189997-only-users-with-pics-allowed.html

he doesn't strike me as a mean, angry or bitter man.
he just seems to be a guy who too often thinks with his little head first.

So you think I'm little headed beacuse of the thread above... that was only a suggestion and I don't think there was something wrong in it... this site is good for sharing opinion and many users have their albums of pics and there's no shame in posting and looking at some pics... or are you shy to show yourself? why are you shy? there's nothing shameful in showing ourself as long as nobody judge somebody... I hope my english is understandable this time!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So you think I'm little headed beacuse of the thread above...

"thinks with his little head first" means that she thinks you may be thinking with your penis not your brain.

that was only a suggestion and I don't think there was something wrong in it... this site is good for sharing opinion and many users have their albums of pics and there's no shame in posting and looking at some pics... or are you shy to show yourself? why are you shy? there's nothing shameful in showing ourself as long as nobody judge somebody... I hope my english is understandable this time!

dolfette is not shy nor it is a question of thinking publishing pics here is shameful. dolfette had a fantastic gallery here for a long time but she, like many of the women here, found that a gallery here can bring as much bad attention as good. Men who assume that because a women is willing to post nude and / or sexual shots of herself she will be willing to have cyber-sex with any man who demands it. The reactions to refusal are often extremely aggressive and unpleasant.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, dolfette. You're a breath of fresh air.

So you think I'm little headed beacuse of the thread above... that was only a suggestion and I don't think there was something wrong in it... this site is good for sharing opinion and many users have their albums of pics and there's no shame in posting and looking at some pics... or are you shy to show yourself? why are you shy? there's nothing shameful in showing ourself as long as nobody judge somebody... I hope my english is understandable this time!

Bottoman, dolfette, like many women here don't show pics because there are a great many men here who do think with their little heads (the one on their dick) and constantly send annoying messages. Not having pics reduces the annoying messages received.

Many people come here purely for the discussion. For them having pics or looking at pics is unimportant.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So then what do you think he really meant when he said:
now I understand why you ask questions like that... you like big breasted so you are in an early stage of sexual development...only bottom worshippers are really aware of what sex is... tits are more related to breast feeding and bi breasted women are like mothers for men who love them.... this is my opinion..I was born in Italy and we from mediterranean area have influenced by esthetical rules of old Greece...
(Emphasis mine)I think he said what he meant. But if you think he meant something else, I'd love to know what. This is the thing I'm holding against him.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:dance::laola: :dance:

'Nuff said. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Git up and dance.

PEAR - SHAPED WOMAN YOU DONE MADE A BIG MAN OF ME!!!

I will join his group but I won't contribute much. I already posted measurements here once upon a time. But I never do contribute on groups. I just like to have them on the little listing thing.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't show myself anymore because men who think with their little heads were perpetually asking me to have sex with them. they irritate me.
So then what do you think he really meant when he said:
(Emphasis mine)I think he said what he meant. But if you think he meant something else, I'd love to know what. This is the thing I'm holding against him.
doll, i couldn't make head not tail of that post.
my aspie brain switches off and hears nothing but ''lalalalalalala'' when faced with blocks of text that don't flow the right way.
you'll have to translate what you quoted from ''lalalalalalala'' for me.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The premise of the thread is stupid in that it did not warrant its own thread - at least not in this subforum. maybe etc - rendering all following arguments moot.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
doll, i couldn't make head not tail of that post.
my aspie brain switches off and hears nothing but ''lalalalalalala'' when faced with blocks of text that don't flow the right way.
you'll have to translate what you quoted from ''lalalalalalala'' for me.

Sorry to intrude but i think she meant she was pissed off as she thinks OP meant it when he said men who like big boobs are looking for a mother figure.

She said she has boobs that stick out 10 inches further than her waist/hips,that have no fat on them at all, so OP means her hubby is looking at her as a mother figure.

Though,i can kinda understand what he meant by that but that doesnt necassarily mean that all do think that way about big boobied women.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to intrude but i think she meant she was pissed off as she thinks OP meant it when he said men who like big boobs are looking for a mother figure.

She said she has boobs that stick out 10 inches further than her waist/hips,that have no fat on them at all, so OP means her hubby is looking at her as a mother figure.

Though,i can kinda understand what he meant by that but that doesnt necassarily mean that all do think that way about big boobied women.

Tasha, it was stupid because he didn't understand my sarcasm, and proceeded to tell me that my understanding of not only sex, but aesthetics was inferior to his because of my presumed preference for large breasts

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Tasha, it was stupid because he didn't understand my sarcasm, and proceeded to tell me that my understanding of not only sex, but aesthetics was inferior to his because of my presumed preference for large breasts

I know hun but i was telling Dolfette what i think AlteredEgo meant.

I just think OP said it in a way which got people riled when i don't really think he meant to...in the beginning anyway.

I'm not a pear either...i have melons instead hehe!!

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just think OP said it in a way which got people riled when i don't really think he meant to...in the beginning anyway.
I agree with you there, he didn't mean to be offensive, but it kind of was.
Part of it is, that he seems to have a hard time to articulate himself in english as he wants to. I guess if he could write it in italian it would be more polite.
He does not seem to be mean or offensive on purpose.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about this - when in doubt, write it in your native language? You might be surprised at how many multilingual folks are around

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! I'm already a fan of this group on fb! are you too?

Hell no. I don't like any of the "celebrate your body" groups, no matter what they are called they seem to be full of assholes. I'm sure there are nice people as well, but they don't post anything.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
....and you might find should you venture onto that group that any venom is quickly dealt with in blocking and banning said venomous person!:rolleyes:

In 3 years i have rarely seen any venom in that group!

Without blocking anyone, read the discussions. It's either people saying Kim K sized girls are fucking fat hogs, or saying skinny girls should starve to death....The boys there are mean, and if I have to block 50 people, I just rather not go there ever. People here tend to say nice things to me, and I am the sensitive artsy type, so I need that! But by all means, to each his own :D

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about this - when in doubt, write it in your native language? You might be surprised at how many multilingual folks are around

I believe the ToS discourages that as this is an English based board. If he wanted to post in Italian with the English translation included I'm sure that would be fine.

Last edited: