i cum like fast

iCum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so i can masturbate for hours and not cum but when a woman touches me even in like the face i cum all over myself

wtf do i do

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apply a small amount of nuipercainal ointment to the head of your penis about 30 min before intercourse. Nupercainal ointment is available over the counter at drug strores.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Apply a small amount of nuipercainal ointment to the head of your penis about 30 min before intercourse. Nupercainal ointment is available over the counter at drug strores.
But he said it's even when they touch his face...

I suggest you masterbate before she gets there... then let her make you come quickly if it happens, and see if you can do it again... might take much longer, but that's the effect I would think you wanted.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your anticipation level is peaked !! You're in over stimulation. As said previously, rub one out earlier in the day and during foreplay, have her stay away from that tingly area (medical term huh) just below your cock-head.

After 23 years of marriage, I find myself blasting off too soon at times. My wife loves to rub me just below the head, but realizes it dooms me to cum all too soon.

She also squeezes the head of my cock, gently, folding her hand over the ridge, forcing blood down the shaft. That will quelch things pretty good.

Have your girl play with your balls and scrotum more, and try to relax and enjoy the moment. For soon you may find yourself in marital bliss (?) and not feel someone elses hand on your goods for weeks on end.

iCum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all the help guys. But sad to say that earlier i was going to meet up with a girl that i had met at a club. We then went to my room and started making out. I instantly got an erection which she found to be kinda hot. After making out for a few we started foreplay..she took off my shirt and i took hers off..but sadly when she started to kiss down my stomach i blew my shit all in my pants...it was so fucking embarrasing...i tried to play it off like it didnt happen but then she took off my pants and made my secret no more. she got kinda weird and just lost interest...so nothing else really happened...what should i do about this problem?!?!?!

nici6u9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It might not get better... I am on the other side of the table on this one... When I Jerk it I can cum in 5 min... but if I have some one there helping it takes at least 1/2 an hour, and I do not want to cum. so it usually takes at least an hour, unless i'm getting blown... then it could be 1/2 hour... Sorry for your short comings dude... LOL get it... sry. But,

What do I do cause half hour does not make anything a quicky... Could somebody explain why some guys can shoot quick, but others can't... its not fair!

You might want to try pain.. nothing breaks the desire to shoot, like a big old purple nurple...

so i can masturbate for hours and not cum but when a woman touches me even in like the face i cum all over myself

wtf do i do

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in my experience,well,it depends on how much i am arouse..i mean i cum fast when i have no sex for like a weeks..hehehe.

You see,you are familiar with your own touch so it wont excite you that much..try to have sex with other woman or let others touch your dick or a blowjob will work..