I cum like Slow...

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
After reading the "I cum like fast" post.. I thought I would start my own.

I have the exact opposite problem, it takes me a very LONG time to cum..

Jacking off is at least a 15 minute event for me, and sex is even longer.

no matter how long its been, no matter how turned on I am.. I just can't cum quickly.

I love having sex... I LOVE It...
there are a couple girls here that I would love to show how much I dig it..
You know who you are ;)

Does anyone else have this problem?

I have worn girls out, and they have to make me stop... IT SUCKS!:mad:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yanno, it's always one or the other with men, it's never a happy medium. My husband has come closest because we cum at the same time a lot, but it still seems like most of my partners have either rubbed me raw by the time they were done or they were finished as soon as I started really getting into it.

Can we install a timer on on your urethras or something?

deadur

Just Browsing
Media
I had this problem for awhile, like when I lost my virginity it took well over three hours and we just gave up. But sometimes when I masturbate it takes as you said quite awhile, around half an hour. However I found this helps, if you think about cumming.. for example...

Say you're masturbating and it's taking forever... think to yourself "Fuck I want to cum right now" well it works for me anyway.

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yo I have the same problem.

I learned to use the power of my MIND to solve this problem. It really is a problem of mind over matter. Though sometimes it could be lack of sensation for whatever reason.

I also just take it out and jack really ferociously when I'm ready and concentrate on nothing but coming.

Sometimes it just doesn't work, though.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have the same issues with prolonged ejaculation.it seems that if i haven't had any form of ejaculation for 4-7 days i can cum normally in 15 minutes but otherwise i can't i and i have to concentrate really hard to achieve an ejaculation,i don't know if there are any health issues here or mostly psychological.any help would be nice.

snailtrail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem. It helps me a LOT if the girl talks to me, you know, tells me how much she wants it and so forth. It's all psychological I guess. The problem is I seem to be most attracted to cute/bookish types of girls who tend to be a bit on the shy/quiet side

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I relieved my toyboy of his virginity we were at it for hours but he never came... think he was too nervous to let go. I was all sore and frustrated the first few times we had sex, but slowly I discovered his 'magic button' - now if I want him to cum soon I reach under my bottom and play with his balls and it drives him crazy :eek:)

You're unlucky if you have no magic button.... I s'pose long, heated foreplay is the answer. That or a vibrating buttplug.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm either really fast or really slow. Less than five minutes or more than 45. Usually I cum the quickest from a good sucking, then from jerking off, and intercourse takes at least 20 minutes, even if it's the first sex act. My -ex used to mention how long i took me (I gathered it was a pleasant change from her other sex partners), but I don't think she ever timed me.