i dare you

pippi: to join the line!
im sure as it tendency in males the are some more exhibitionistic males in this group, maybe some are interested in this idea i have.
here http://pippi.yafro.com/photo/172356 (right upper corner choose show adult content if you see no picture) you will find a picture with 2 men (1 is me) in a special pose. i would like others to make this line of cocks and faces longer.
So take a picture of you in a similar pose and use your photoeditor (if you have none windos comes with paint, or ill do it for you) and add your pictures.
In the end this would make a long line or series of pictures.

What you think?

pippi: sure call me dumb.. i think im insane.. (maybe it wont work anyway as people seem to be to insecure about themseves :-/ )

Javierdude22: [quote author=pippi link=board=meetgreet;num=1081433510;start=0#2 date=04/08/04 at 07:54:32]sure call me dumb.. i think im insane..  (maybe it wont work anyway as people seem to be to insecure about themseves :-/ )[/quote]

Depends. Some people also think it's none of other people's business...

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Javierdude24
Depends. Some people also think it's none of other people's business.

If they didnt think it was None of our business they wouldnt post to the site , fact is when they are asked to put their money where their mouth is they simply cant cash the checks their oversized genitals are writing :)

the REAL deal

HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@Apr 24 2004, 05:31 AM
Huh?
What is it that requires clarity ?

the REAL deal
HORSE